AngularJS Training In Pune
Angular is one of a powerful open source JS Framework mostly maintained by Google. It is used for SPA(Single Page Application) projects. Angular is an open source, license free, and used by lakhs of developers all around the world. It is licensed by Apache and it’s latest version is 2.0. the Developers and Designers get an advantage that they can use HTML syntax inside Angular.
3RI Technologies is a one of the best AngularJS Training in Pune. Our course for AngularJS Classes in Pune is a must for web designers and developers who want to pursue their career in front end development. Our AngularJS Training in Pune covers all learning modules for Web development with the AngularJS Classes in Pune. Our trainers are well experienced and industry professionals who always strive to deliver the best training to students. Our high end infrastructure with well-equipped labs is just few add-ons in our AngularJS Classes in Pune. Angular has gained a lot of popularity in the recent times and is considered to be one of the best frameworks available nowadays. Web being explored so much since past few decades, developing websites is a must for every business entity; considering that 3RI Technologies has come up with this new and advanced AngularJS Training in Pune with Angular 7 version for web developers who want to explore and excel in their career. In our AngularJS Classes in Pune, students work on the live projects individually. We also offer support after training and we make sure each and every candidate will get some placement calls from our side. Sounds interesting!!!You can directly walk-in to any of our branches at Pimple Saudagar and Deccan to know more and enrol yourself.
WHAT IS ANGULARJS?
WHAT IS THE ANGULARJS APPLICATION?
An application which is based-on Angular JS is a web browser-based application, which has the web pages which are generally dynamically rewritten to offer the smoother user experience. We can say, an AngularJS application is a dynamic web application that uses extended HTML and JS to develop the Web based application. The most important need to develop AngularJS was to develop an easy approach for the Web developer.
GLIMPSE OF ANGULARJS
- Data Binding − This feature routinely synchronizes the data between the view components and the model.
- Scope − These are objects which discuss to the model and work as a gum between the controller and the view.
- Services − There are singleton objects which combined as built-in services in AngularJS and are represent only once in the app.
- Filters − Filters select a subset of items from an array and return a new array.
- Directives − AngularJS has some built-in directives which are markers on DOM elements and can be used to form custom HTML tags that work as new custom widgets.
- Templates − Templates are the rendered view with information from the controller and model and they can be in the form of a single file or multiple views in one page using partials.
- Routing − Routing, in short, is designated as the concept of switching views.
- Model View Whatever − In general MVC is a design pattern in which the application is divided as a Model, View, and Controller. Rather than the conventional sense, AngularJS implements it as MVVM (Model-View-View-Model) and prefers to comically call it as Model View Whatever.
- Deep Linking − Deep linking allows the developer to encode the state of the application in the URL for it to be bookmarked following which the application can be restored from the URL to the same state.
ADVANTAGES OF ANGULARJS
- It is capable of create Dynamic Single Page Application in a very clean and maintainable way.
- It provides data binding capability to HTML. Thus, it gives user a rich and responsive experience.
- AngularJS code is able for unit testing.
- AngularJS provides reusable components.
- With the help of AngularJS, the developers can implement more functionality with little efforts.
- On the top of everything, AngularJS applications can run on all major browsers and mobile phone and tablets.
JOB OPENINGS ON ANGULARJS
3RI Technologies as a dedicated placement department which tries their best to provide the job calls to candidates according to their criterion.
- Hands on Experience on Live Project
- Online portal for E-learning Management
- A Web based project like E commerce Website
- Mobile Application in Native and hybrid platform using angular and ionic3
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Batches
- Flexible Timings
- Live Project Work/Assignments
- Free Soft Skill Sessions
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS is required
- 7-8 Weekends (Weekend Batch)
1. Getting Started
- What is Angular 2?
- How Angular Works?
- Difference between Angular and Other Framework
- Advantages of AngularJS
- What is typescript?
- Data Types & Variables
- Variable & Operators
- Control Structure and Decision making & loops
- Typescript Functions & Strings
- Typescript Object
- Class , Abstract Class
- Constructor Method
- Type of Assertion
3. Application setup
- Installing Angular JS
- Configuration of Angular JS
- Creating an Angular project
- Creating an Angular project using CLI
4. Node package manager
- What is NPM
- Install Nom for Angular.
- Data binding
- Attribute Directive
- Structural Directive
- Dependency Injection
6. Angular UI design patterns:
- What is flexbox
- How to design your user interface with flexbox model
- Material Design
- What is material design
- How to use and setup material environment
- Material components and layouts:
- Material cards
- Mat table
- How to install bootstrap in angular environment
- Bootstrap layout and components
- Understanding Directives
- Directives Overview
- Different kinds of directives
- Build attribute directive
- Apply the attribute directive to an element in a template
- Respond to user-initiated events
- Pass value into the directive with an @Input data binding
- Custom Attribute Directive
8. Structural And Attribute Directive
- What is the structural directive?
- NgIf case study
- NgFor, NgSwitch
- What is attribute Directives
- Using the style Directive
Using the NgClass Directive
- The <template> element
- Using the style Directive
- What is the structural directive?
- What is the service?
- Create a service
- Understanding Services Injecting Concepts
- Async service and promise
- Introduction to Observable
- What is web service
- how to create web service
- how to consume rest service
- posting data to a client-server architecture
10. Dependency Injection
- Why dependency injection?
- Angular dependency injection
- Injector provider
11. Data Binding
- Property binding
- Event binding
- Attribute binding
- Class binding
- Style binding
- Multiple components & passing data
12. Display data
- Class Binding
- Style Binding
- Event Binding
- Two-way Binding
- Component Data Binding
- Component Events
13. User input
- Binding to user input events
- Get user input from the $event object
- Get user input from a template reference variable
- Key event filtering (with key.enter)
- Types of Forms in Angular 7
- Introduction to Template Driven Forms.
- Validation of Template Driven Forms.
- Introduction Model Driven Forms.
- Validation of Model-Driven Forms.
- Two-way data binding using ng Model.
- Model-Driven Forms With Form Builder
- How to post data via an angular form with rest service.
- Introduction to Pipes
- Why pipes are useful.
- Type of pipes
- Built-in pipes
- parametrized pipes
- how to create custom pipes
- Setting Up Router
- Imperative Routing
- Route Parameter
- Child Routing
17. What is the change in every version of angular
- Difference and changes in various angular versions.
- Latest angular version and its features
1. Angular 4
- Features of angular 4
- Animation package
- Angular Universal
- Typescript 2.1 and 2.2 compatibility
- Flat ES Modules (Flat ESM/FSEM)
- Upgrading from angular 2 to 4
2. Angular 5
- What is new in Angular 5?
- Introduction to Build optimizer.
- New Router Lifecycle Events in Angular 5
- Service Workers in Angular 5
- Deprecations and Other Updates
- Installing the Ionic 3 CLI
- Creating a New Project with the Ionic 3 CLI
- Listing Project Templates
- Running our Project in the Browser and on a Device
- Using Live Reload on a Device
- Generating Project Components with the Ionic CLI
- Getting Environment Information with Io
- Accessing the Ionic Documentation
- Creating an Ionic.io Account
- Authenticating to Ionic.io Within the CLI
- Creating an Application on the Ionic.io Platform
- Using Ionic View to Run Your Application on a Device
- Generating Splash Screen and Icon With the CLI–
- Getting Started with Ionic 3
- Creating an Ionic Application
- Serving the Application
- Folder Structure
- Your First Application
- Ionic Document Flow
- Challenge - Create an Ionic Application
- Run Your Application in a Browser
Angular Batch Schedule
Batch Start Date
8.00 AM To 11.00 AM
11.00 AM to 2.00 PM