ITIL 4 FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION IN PUNE
Get ITIL Certification Training & Become Expert in IT Infrastructure Library
Trained 15000+ Students | 40+ hrs course duration |
15+ hrs assignment duration | Exams conducted after topic completion
Our Industry Expert Trainer
Join our Instructor-Led Online, interactive session, Learn from Certified working experts.
ITIL Certification Training Overview
ITIL 4 Foundation is the most recognized entry-level ITIL certification for Pune IT professionals. IT companies need specialized professionals who can provide effective IT assistance. The following topics are included in the course:
- ITIL Foundation course will help you understand the fundamental ITIL services and Service Value System, as well as the main ITIL elements and principles.
- ITIL foundation course outlines procedures, policies, practices, and checklists that an organization should use to prepare, execute, and achieve a certain level of competence.
- This course increases IT service management (ITSM) efficiency in terms of cost management and business productivity improvement.
Widely Known Approach
A widely known ITIL 4 Foundation course that will give you a technical understanding of IT service management (ITSM), which is mainly concerned with integrating IT services with the company's needs.
Created By Experienced Professionals
ITIL course was created by experienced professionals with deep knowledge of IT and IT service management. The management team has vast ITIL expertise and has worked with an increasing number of multinational corporations.
Globally Recognized Certification
You will be given an exam at the end of the certified ITIL Foundation course. Practitioners who qualified for the exam and showed their skills were awarded the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification by AXELOS. It details an ITSM specialist's credentials and skills.
ITIL 4 Foundation Course Syllabus
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects, assignments and live sessions
- Introduction to ITIL® 4
- The evolution from ITIL® v3 to ITIL® 4
- Purpose of ITIL® 4
- Certification Scheme
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- Service & Service Offerings
- Service Management
- Value & Value Co-creation
- Service Provider & Service Consumer Organizations
- Other Stakeholders
- Service Relationships & Service Relationship Model
- Service Provision & Service Consumption
- Value: Outcome, Cost & Risk
- Value: Utility & Warranty
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Dimension 1: Organizations & People
- Dimension 2: Information & Technology
- Dimension 3: Partners & Suppliers
- Dimension 4: Value Streams & Processes
- External Factors
- The ITIL® Service Value System (SVS)
- Inputs & Outcome of the SVS
- Components of the SVS
- The Guiding Principles
- Focus on Value
- Start Where you are
- Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Collaborate & Promote Visibility
- Think & Work Holistically
- Keep it Simple & Practical
- Optimize & Automate
- Service Value Chain
- Activity: Plan
- Activity: Improve
- Activity: Engage
- Activity: Design & Transition
- Activity: Obtain/Build
- Activity: Deliver & Support
- Value Chain interaction with Value Streams & Practices
- ITIL Management Practices
- General Management, Service Management & Technical Management Practices
- Purpose Statement & Key definitions of following Practices: (Bloom’s Level 1)
- Information Security Management
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
- IT asset management
- Service configuration management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Monitoring and event management
- Purpose Statement, Key Definitions & Overview Understanding of following Practices: (Bloom’s Level 2)
- Continual improvement
- Service level management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Change control
- Service request management
- Service desk
Free Career Guidance
Learn through real-life industry projects sponsored by top companies across industries
Dedicated Industry Experts Mentors
Receive 1:1 career counselling sessions & mock interviews with hiring managers. Further your career with our 300+ hiring partners.
ITIL Certification Training Batch Schedule
Schedule Your Batch
13-Mar-21 | SAT-SUN | 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
20-Mar-21 | SAT-SUN | 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
27-Mar-21 | Mon-Fri | 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Timings Doesn't Suit You ?
We can set up a batch at your convenient time.
ITIL Course Certification
IT service management has become increasingly popular in both the IT and industrial sectors because of the Covid-19 crisis. Rather than technological developments, the primary focus of today's service management is to provide business productivity. According to a survey conducted by ITSM.tools, more than 50 percent of organizations are using the ITIL framework for IT service management. And more than 60 percent of professionals have taken or intend to take the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
To succeed as an ITSM professional, prepare yourself with the knowledge necessary to deal with emerging developments in IT service management. You will always be following the latest up-to-date best-practice practices and ITIL integrates working systems like DevOps and Agile, as well as technologies like Cloud Computing, and Business Intelligence.
ITIL 4 Foundation is the first step in the ITIL certification process, and it will help you demonstrate your ability to use ITIL principles to improve market demands. You will easily advance your ITSM career with the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will enhance the understanding and implementation of ITIL systems and standards by earning the ITIL 4 certifications. You will also show your expertise as an ITIL specialist by earning the ITIL 4 Foundation certification, allowing you to connect with the best in the industry. Simply follow these basic guidelines.
- Enroll in the ITIL 4 Foundation course and get trained.
- Take the online ITIL Foundation exam and pass it with a score of at least 65 percent in 60 minutes.
- Gain the ITIL® Foundation certificate and join the ITSM team as a professional.
The ITIL Foundation Course is intended to help you learn the concepts of the ITIL framework and get a head start on your ITSM career. You will be able to skillfully fulfill IT services requirements within the business after completing the course.
The ITIL Foundation certification will benefit you in the following ways:
- Improve your understanding of IT service administration.
- Improve your understanding to make a company's IT services simpler.
- Improve your brand recognition.
- Implement the ITIL framework within your company.
- To advance your ITSM career, improve your ITIL certifications.
Service Team, Digital Team, Product Team, Development Team, Project Managers, Service Delivery Managers, Business Managers, Project Managers, IT Service Desk Team, IT Experts Transitioning to ITIL, Students of an interest in IT service management.
There are no prerequisites for the ITIL® Foundation preparation or the ITIL4 Foundation exam.
After completing ITIL4 Foundation, you can continue to the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules, which include the following:
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver, and Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity IT
You can study on your own or enroll in online learning programmed to prepare for the ITIL Foundation exam. Make sure the provider is an AXELOS accredited training organization if you choose to train with them.
Yes, you get a certificate of completion after completing the course with us.
Yes, as part of our ITIL Foundation course, we have mock tests to help you prepare for the certification exam. This ITIL 4 Foundation mock exam will allow you to practice the various types of exams that will be included in the course.
Within 10-15 days of taking the exam, you will get your ITIL 4 Foundation results.
There is no time limit on ITIL certifications. They are lifetime valid.
The ITIL Foundation certification has an average annual salary of $88,100 for those who complete it. As certificate holders develop experience with the ITIL system, this figure keeps rising.
If you already have an ITIL version 3 certification and choose to upgrade to ITIL 4, all you must do is enroll in the ITIL 4 Foundation course and pass the exam.
You will be eligible for a free retake if you enrolled in the ITIL 4 Foundation course with a retake if you failed the first time. It will be implemented if you schedule the exam within six months of getting it from the date of enrollment.
I'm Interested in This Program
ITIL Certification Training Testimonials
What our students talks about us. If you were student of 3RI and wants to share your thought about us, kindly mail or call us.