JMeter Training in Pune
3RI Technologies is offering one of the Best JMeter Training in Pune. Apache JMeter is an open source testing software. JMeter is a 100% pure Java desktop application used to test performance and evaluate overall system performance under various loads. JMeter is easy to use and can be downloaded for free. It can work with many types of test categories such as load, performance, function, regression, etc. JMeter is compatible with JDK version 5 or higher of JDK. With JMeter, we can make a robust and reliable application.
Many protocols provided or supported by JMeter:
- HTTP and HTTPS sites
- Internet services
- Database via the JDBC driver
- Directory - LDAP
- FTP services
- Few extra Fe
Some additional features of JMeter:
- Available for free because it is an open source software.
- Simple and user-friendly interface that can also be used by non-professionals with little information about JMeter.
- Ability to perform performance and load tests on various servers such as HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, POP3 mail, LDAP, etc.
- JMeter is an independent application of the platform. On Windows, tests on JMeter can be run using the JMeter.bat file and under Unix / Linux by clicking on the JMeter shell scripts.
- JMeter creates and saves his test plan in XML format. This indicates that we can create a test plan with a text editor.
- JMeter is a multithreaded framework used for multi-threaded simultaneous analysis.
- It is also useful in automated trigger tests.
- Knowledge of Basic Software Testing
- 4 Weekends (Weekend Batch)
JMeter - Course Syllabus
- Introduction to Performance Testing
- What is Performance Testing?
- Benefits of Performance Testing
- Types of Performance Testing
- Performance Testing Life cycle
- Complete process involved in
- performance testing projects
- Key Business Processes & Use Cases
- Performance Testing concepts and terminologies
- HTTP Request/Response Structure
- Tool Introduction
- Introduction about the JMeter
- Other Tools available in the market
- Installation & Running
- Introducing the JMeter GUI
- JMeter Overview
- Features of JMeter- Advantages of JMeter
- JMeter Architecture
- Meter Elements- Components of JMeter
- Building a Test Plan
- Elements of Test Plan
- Loading and Saving Elements
- Configuring Tree Elements
- Executing a Test Plan
- Reading Results of Test Plan
- Scripting using JMeter
- Recording Web Application
- Scripts enrichment- Make the script work for different users, different environments
- Parameterization – Create variables for user input
- Correlation- Handling dynamic values
- Validation checks- Check the server response
- Transactions- Script standards
- Think Time
- Parameterize with test data
- Identifying the test data on AUT
- Open a csv file with JMeter
- Reading the data from CSV files
- Using the parameters in JMeterTests
- Setup of Load Generators machines
- Scenario Set-up
- Execution in GUI Mode
- Execution in Non- GUI Mode
- Result analysis
- Understanding of different formats of results in JMeter
- Client-side Metrics
- Server-side Metrics
- Reporting- Report presentation to client
- Configuring and Generating the Spline Visualizer
- Generating the Aggregate Graph for multi group test
- Generating the Aggregate Report for multi thread group test
- Generating the Summary Report
♦ Hands on Experience on Live Project
♦ Focus on performance testing core concepts.
♦ Practice exercises on different live applications