Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ - 104 Certification Online Training
Learn Azure Online Certification Training & Become Expert in Cloud Computing
Trained 15000+ Students | 40+ hrs course duration |
15+ hrs assignment duration | Exams conducted after topic completion
Course Duration : 8 Weeks
Live Projects : 1
Online Live Training
Online Live Training
EMI Option Available
Certification & Job Assistance
24 x 7 Lifetime Support
24 x 7 Lifetime Support
Our Industry Expert Trainer
Join our Instructor-Led Online, interactive session, Learn from
Certified working experts.
OUR TRAINER VIDEO
Azure Administrator - 104 Certification
Microsoft Azure - Administrator – AZ-104 certification is an entry-level certification that helps enter the Azure cloud services market as an Azure administrator. Microsoft provides this certification after assessing the below skills of an individual.
- Creating and managing users in the Active Directory of the Azure Cloud environment.
- Creating custom roles for different users according to their responsibilities.
- Managing subscription access to users.
- Managing the expense and budget using the Cost Management module in Azure.
- Creating and Managing Data Storage account in Azure.
- Uploading or managing any data file using Storage Explorer
- Managing the security of Data in Azure.
- Deploying and Configuring resources for computing in the Azure cloud environment.
- Deploying and Configuring the Containers and Web-apps in Azure cloud environment.
- Configuring, Managing, and Securing network services in the VM's installed on Azure Cloud environment.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting the Network infrastructure using Network monitoring tools.
- Configuring and Managing protection and delivery of applications.
- Monitoring of resources available in Azure.
- Taking backup and recovery of all available resources in Azure.
Why should you get MS Azure AZ-104 certification?
As the use of cloud among different business domains is on the rise, so is the migration of existing platforms to MS Azure cloud too. This has given an increase in the demand for Azure certified professionals in the field today.
MS Azure AZ-104 certification is an exam conducted by Microsoft to assess the candidate's knowledge as an Azure Administrator. This certification tells the employer that the concerned candidate can handle managing and configuration tasks related to the Azure cloud environment. The certified professional can handle security-related concerns, the core services & workload in Azure, and Azure's governance.
This Microsoft AZ-104 certification is a complete package of learning for people planning to upskill and looking for a salary hike in their existing profile.
Benefits of Microsoft AZ-104 certification
With the changing and adoption of new technologies, Microsoft Azure cloud has gained a sharp demand from consumers. It now occupies almost 20% of the market available for Cloud services.
The companies using Microsoft Azure services need a certifying Azure Administrator to manage, deploy, and operate the Azure cloud environment's computing resources and virtual network. They are also responsible for managing the companies infrastructure in the cloud environment. This is a crucial role for any progressing company.
This has resulted in more openings for certified Azure Administrator. Today, around 22K jobs are available for Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator in India alone.
Why Choose 3RI Technologies for Azure AZ-104 training?
3RI Technologies is a leading training institute that offers an online and offline training program that will prepare you to appear for Azure Az-104 certification exams.
The trainers conducting this program have 10+ years of working experience with reputed companies and managing their Azure cloud infrastructure. They are Microsoft certified instructors, working hard to explain every complicated concept. The online is a LIVE interactive class led by instructors that helps in continuous discussions between the instructor and students.
3RI Technologies offers several batch options for weekdays and weekends, giving the student a suitable batch choice. In case, due to some difficulty, the student misses a class, they can attend the same batch that will happen in the coming weeks. Also, you can go through the recording of the LIVE class. All your doubts can be cleared during the LIVE class itself.
Every class will have quizzes and assignments as a part of the daily routine to constantly track each student's progress. Almost 50-75% of our class focuses on hands-on for better learning and implementation of every concept. Also, we pick up LIVE projects directly from IT companies to expose our students to real working scenarios.
We have trained 1000's students, and they are successfully placed at Fortune 500 companies through our dedicated placement team.
Key Features of Microsoft Azure Training
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- Practice Course Material
- Basic understanding of networking concepts, virtualization, after beneficial
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Database Administrators
- IT Professionals and Developers
- Windows Server Administrators
24x7 Support and Access
40 to 50 Hour Course Duration
Extra Activities, Sessions
Microsoft Azure - Administrator - AZ-104 certification Syllabus
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in
the form of videos, cases and projects, assignments and live sessions
- Define cloud computing
- Cloud computing Infrastructure
- The requirements need to be fulfilled to qualify as a cloud service
- Cloud service and deployment models
- Common misconceptions about cloud computing
- Common cloud Implementations
- Benefits of Cloud
- Architecture discussion
- Lab Preparation
- Introduction to Azure
- What is SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Azure Regions and Data Centers
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure portal
- Introduction to all Azure services
- Windows Azure Subscription
- Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Virtual Machine instances
- Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Azure VM types and Pricing
- Types of Provisioning
- Disks & Images
- Virtual Machine management, automation, and scripting
- Cloud Service and Resource Model Deployment
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Types of Azure Virtual Network VNET to VNET, point-to-site and site-to-site, Express Route.
- Creating Virtual Networks in Azure
- Azure Subnet and IP ranges
- Load Balancing Endpoints
- Understanding Network ACL and Network Security Group Setting up Private and Public IP
- Hands-on Lab: Create a VET-to-VNET virtual network
- Hands-on Lab: Create a point-to-site virtual network
- Introduction to Azure Traffic Manager
- Available options in Azure Traffic Manager
- Understanding of Deployment Traffic Manager
- Hands-on Lab: Load Balancing using Azure Traffic Manager
- Overview of Microsoft Azure Storage
- Azure Storage Account
- Azure Storage Blobs
- Control Access to Storage Blobs and Containers
- Storage Account Replication Techniques
- Type of Azure Storage Account
- Storage Services Blob, Table, queue, File
- Active Directory Fundamentals
- Implement Azure AD Connect
- Multifactor Authentication
- Add custom domains
- Monitor Azure AD
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications
- Users and Groups Provisioning
- Configure federation
- Implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications
- Create an Azure AD B2C Directory
- Implement B2B collaboration Configure partner users
- Integrate with applications
- Azure AD data sync
- Role-based Access Control
- ADFS and Azure Access Control Service
- Hands-on Lab: Authentication On-Premise app using Azure AD
- Overview and Available features and Media Services
- Azure Notification Hub Services
- Introduction about Azure SQL, Difference between SQL server and Azure SQL
- Advantage and Benefits of SQL database Scaling SQL database
- Backup and Performance Options Security in Azure
- SQL Pricing Model
- Understanding Web App tiers
- Understanding of Web Job Pricing, Security, Monitoring
- Resource Group and Web Hosting Plans in the New Preview portal
- Supported language
- Deploying a Web App
- Deployment sources
- Hands-on Lab: Create, Deploy, Manager
- Roles in Azure Cloud services
- Web Role and Worker Role
- Understanding Fault Domain and Upgrade Domain
- Deployment pipeline
- Azure Vaults
- Configuring backups
- Data Protection Manager
- Azure Site Recovery and Disaster Recovery
- On Premise Migration using Recovery Services
- Hands-on Lab: Configure a vault and backup a server from from on premise to cloud On-Premise to on premise On-Premise to Azure.
Free Career Guidance
Learn through real-life industry projects sponsored by top companies
Dedicated Industry Experts Mentors
Receive 1:1 career counselling sessions & mock interviews with hiring managers. Further your career with our 300+ hiring partners.
Azure - Administrator - AZ-104 Online Training Batch Schedule
7-Nov-20 | SAT-SUN | 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
21-Nov-20 | SAT-SUN | 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
23-Nov-20 | Mon-Fri | 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Timings Doesn't Suit You ?
We can set up a batch at your convenient time.
Microsoft Azure - Administrator - AZ - 104 certification Certification
Frequently Asked Questions
- Managing the identities and governance in Azure.
- Implementing and Managing Data storage services in Azure.
- Deploying and Managing Computing Resources of Azure.
- Configuring and Managing the Virtual networks in Azure.
- Monitoring the backup and taking Recovery of resources in Azure.
Any IT professional who plans to start working as an Azure administrator can think of attending this training course. This training course will also help you in appearing for the exam AZ-104.
Any IT professional who has some basic knowledge of the Azure cloud environment can pursue this training to become a certified Azure Administrator. Anyone who has some IT background and wants to lay their grounds as an Azure administrator can pursue this training program and earn the certification by giving the exams.
- Brief introduction of Azure cloud services.
- Creating and configuring a virtual machine in Azure.
- Managing the Resource Groups and Subscriptions in Azure.
- Designing, Implementing, and Deploying Identity Management in the Azure cloud.
- Defining and Managing roles for different users in Azure.
- Managing Data storage in Azure.
- Studying the Advanced features of Virtual Machines in Azure.
- Understanding Security features in Azure.
- Deploying and Modifying templates for Resource Manager in Azure.
- Creating and Deploying containers and Applications in Azure.
- Working with Azure Networking and Load Balancing.
- Monitoring and Implementing backup and recovery systems in Azure.
- Designing of computing infrastructure in Azure.
The course duration is 30-50 hours, including the practical projects and assignments implemented in the Azure cloud environment. Additionally, 10 hours may be required to prepare for the Multi-choice exams to earn MS Azure Az-104 certification.
After completing Az-104 certification, any candidate can start working as an Azure administrator for different companies using Azure cloud infrastructure. This can also be a stepping stone to work as an Azure DevOps Engineer in the future.
The average annual salary that can be earned by Azure Administrator is $125K in the U.S.A.
I'm Interested in This Program
Azure Administrator Online Course Testimonials