SAP FICO Training in Pune
We are Offering Online Training
Trained 15000+ Students | 3 Centers in Pune | Job Oriented Courses | Affordable Fees | Pay in Easy No Cost EMIs | Flexible Batch Timings
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
How to keep Social Distancing?
Enroll with us to learn SAP FICO from home.
Join our Instructor-Led Online, interactive session.
Learn from Certified working experts.
SAP FICO Syllabus
The detailed syllabus is designed for freshers as well as working professionals
1. Introduction to SAP R/3
- Introduction to ERP, Advantages of SAP over other ERP Packages
- SAP Implementation methodology
- Overview of different modules in SAP
- Common SAP Terminologies
- Introduction to SAP R/3 FICO
2. Financial Accounting Basic Setup
- System Backbone – Enterprise Structure setup in SAP
- Company code
- Operating Concern
- Controlling area
- Chart of Accounts
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit controlling area
3. General Ledger Accounting
- Deep dive – Chart of Account
- Accounts Groups & Master-data significance
- Driving Factors of Accounting postings in SAP:
- Document type
- Number ranges
- Posting Keys
- Fiscal year variant
- Posting period variant
- Field status variants
- Exchange rates and Currencies
- Reconciliation Accounts
- Retained Earning Account
- Accrual or Deferral Postings
- Parked Document
- Fast Data entry in GL
- Concept of Open-item Clearing
- Tolerance group
- Define Financial Statement Version
- Balance carry forward Balances
- Forex Revaluation
- Reports in SAP for GL Accounting
- Substitution and Validation
4. Accounts receivable
- Introduction to Sub-ledger – Accounts receivable
- Customer account groups and assignment of number ranges
- Customer masterdata and significance
- Customer Payment Terms and Discounts
- Receiving Down Payment
- Bills Receivable
- Detailed Explanation of Oder to Cash flow in SAP
- FI-SD Integration
- Billing Documents (FI Invoice, SD Invoice, Credit memos)
- Customer Payment and clearing
- Credit management in SD module (Master-data, transaction and reports)
- Reports in SAP for AR
5. Accounts Payable
- Introduction to Sub-ledger – Accounts payable
- Vendor account groups and assignment of number ranges
- Vendor master-data and significance
- Vendor Payment Terms
- Payment Method configuration
- Configuration of Automatic Payment Program, Payment run, Payment Advise
- Detailed Explanation of Procure to Pay flow in SAP
- FI-MM Integration, Configuration of automatic posting
- GR/IR clearing
- Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment
- Down Payment Paid
- Banking Setup
- Bank Reconciliations Statements
- Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
- Automatic Clearing
- Reports in SAP for AP
6. Asset Accounting
- Fixed Asset Life Cycle
- Asset masterdata: Creation of asset master (change/display/block/unblock).
- Define chart of depreciation, Depreciation Area
- Define Automatic account determination
- Defining Depreciation key
- Define Asset Class
- Acquisition or purchase of assets, sale of assets.
- Scrapping of assets, Transfer or retirement of assets.
- Asset under Construction and settlement to Final Asset
- Depreciation run.
- Introduction to Tax procedure
- Input Tax / Output Tax
- Withholding Tax
- Reports for Taxation purpose
8. Month Ending Activities
- Important Standard SAP Reports
- Closing in Difference Modules
- Cross-tower dependent closing activities
- Year end activities
SAP FICO Classes in Pune
SAP FICO is a module related to Financial Accounting, and the main objective of this module is to record all the transactions in an organization and create reports or financial statements accordingly. FI stands for Financial Accounting, and Co stands for Controlling in SAP FICO. It is one of the most used and accomplished modules in SAP for organizations. Some of the sub-modules included in SAP FICO are General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Controlling, etc.
We offer SAP FICO Training in Pune as a classroom training program at multiple locations across Pune – Deccan and Pimple Saudagar. Our SAP Training Institute in Pune offers this flexible course with a 100% Job assurance. Our trainers are the best in industry and highly experienced, SAP-certified professionals. Our Trainers, being working professionals, can impart practical knowledge in a better approach. We conduct SAP Training Batches on weekdays and weekends, considering the audience can be fresh graduates and working professionals as well.
SAP FICO is the financial and cost control module of SAP ERP, where FI stands for financial accounting and CO for control. The SAP FICO module is very robust and covers almost all business processes in various sectors. It is one of the very important and widely used modules in SAP.
What is SAP FICO?
SAP FICO is a form of internal and external financial reporting. The goal is to record all financial transactions initiated by a company and to create precise financial statements at the end of the trading period. The complete form or SAP FICO indicates FI (financial accounting) and CO (management control). The commonly used submodules are Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, General Ledger, and Bank Accounting. All submodules are interconnected and integrated in real-time. It is possible to extract a test scale at the same time, and it is always balanced since all the submodules are connected.
SAP FI Sub-Modules:
All SAP FI submodules are integrated, and transactions are updated in real-time so that the exact balance can be called up by the system at any time.
- General ledger accounting
- Accounts receivables
- Accounts payables
- Asset accounting
- Bank accounting
As the name suggests, SAP Financial Accounting improves corporate financial management. Finances are the most important part of the company and aim for perfect financial management. It becomes stressful and complex to manage all parts of financial accounting through work. As a result, the SAP FI module has become a popular module that has been successfully implemented in organizations.SAP’s financial accounting module includes a package that allows companies to meet financial requirements and accounting activities.
SAP CO Sub-Modules:
The SAP control includes the configuration of SAP CO and the user of SAP CO, as well as personal data, configuration, and reporting. The master data mentioned here can be cost types, cost centers, profit centers, internal orders, functional areas, statistical key figures, and types of activities. Cost elements include all cost and revenue accounts, cost centers and profit centers include all departmental units that manage a company’s costs and profits; internal orders include all important By implementing SAP CO, it is possible to view the cost data of the internal management. This module offers a better overview of financial reports; you can manage your records and make various organizational decisions. In addition, this module allows companies to manage reports and information databases according to their business needs.
- Cost Element Accounting
- Cost Center Accounting
- Profit Center Accounting
- Internal Orders
- Product Cost Controlling
- Profitability Analysis
- This is a basic tutorial, and you can easily understand the concepts discussed here if you have a basic understanding of how a company manages finance.
- However, this helps you if you are already familiar with accounting and how you manage financial data.
Key Features of SAP FICO Training
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- Practice Course Material
- Basic knowledge of Accounting.
- 7 Weeks(Weekdays Batch)
- 8 Weekends(Weekend Batch)
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Professionals seeking career in SAP Consulting.
- SAP End Users
- SAP Consultants
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, we provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We have a dedicated team for Placement and tie ups with 300+ MNC’s and SME companies.
Yes we conduct demo classes every weekend. Please contact us for more details.