SAP MM Training in Pune
We are Offering Online Training
Trained 15000+ Students | 3 Centers in Pune | Job Oriented Courses | Affordable Fees | Pay in Easy No Cost EMIs | Flexible Batch Timings
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
SAP MM Syllabus
The detailed syllabus is designed for freshers as well as working professionals
- SAP Overview & Navigations
- Introduction to SAP
- Types of SAP Projects and terms associated with it
- Logon to SAP system & Navigations
- Organizational Levels
- SAP MM Organizational Levels & its importance
- Company Code
- Storage Location
- Purchasing Organization
- Purchasing Group
- Master Data
- Material Master
- Material Views
- Material Types
- Vendor Master
- Account Group, Reconciliation Account, Partner Roles
- Purchasing Info Records (PIR)
- Source List
- SAP Procurement Cycle
- Purchasing Documents
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Outline Agreements: Contracts & Scheduling Agreements
- Procurement Processes
- Procurement for Stock
- Procurement for Consumption
- Procurement of External Services
- Special Procurement Processes
- Subcontracting Process
- Consignment Process
- Reports in Purchasing
- SAP MM Posting Period
- Inventory Management
- Goods Receipt
- Goods Issue
- Transfer Posting
- Stock Transfer
- Physical Inventory Process
- Logistics Invoice Verification (LIV)
- Invoice, Subsequent Debit, Credit Memo, Subsequent Credit
- SAP MM Customization
- Enterprise Structure
- Customization related to Purchasing
- Number Ranges
- PO Release Procedure
- Price Determination Procedure
- Split Valuation
- Material Types, Number ranges for Material & Accounting Document, MIGO personal Settings
- Automatic Account Determination
- Attributes of System Messages (Error, Warning)
- SAP Projects related roadmap & terminologies
SAP MM Classes in Pune
SAP Material Management is known as SAP MM, it is an integral part of logistics area of any organization, and it heavily supports every aspect of Material management, i.e., Planning, controlling, procurement, etc. The Material Management module makes sure that there is a smooth flow of materials, and there is no shortage in it. SAP MM also increases the material management activities and improves the overall cost efficiency of the organization.
We provide the best SAP MM Training in Pune. Our SAP Training institute in Pune has helped hundreds of students to fulfill their dreams of getting into IT industry. Our Labs are well equipped for SAP Training Program and with the course content developed by certified SAP professionals; we ensure that candidates get the best trainings from us. We cover a live project as well in this training and after the course completion, candidates are provided with ample amount of placement calls as we have tieups with all leading companies working on SAP. Our trainers also train and assist you for SAP MM Certification courses.
Introduction to SAP MM
SAP materials management is a module of the central ERP SAP component (ECC), which offers companies functions for inventory, inventory, and warehouse management. The main objective of SAP MM is to ensure that materials are always kept in reasonable quantities and without errors or gaps in the company’s supply chain. It also helps supply chain experts and other SAP users complete the purchase of goods quickly and economically while addressing daily changes in these processes. SAP ERP Materials Management is part of the functionality of SAP Logistics. The SAP logistics function integrates several areas, which together support the transport of material from the producer to the consumer. Logistics is the management of commercial operations, including procurement, storage, transport, and delivery of goods along the entire supply chain. Item management includes many aspects of SAP functionality, including purchasing, goods receipt, item storage, inventory, and billing.
SAP MM is not just a course or training, but an investment that will help you advance your career. Today is the career path that you will support for a long time. By learning SAP courses, you gain a solid understanding of your portfolio. SAP technology continues to grow, but you need to keep up with technology and market trends with many growth opportunities. The SAP solution is used worldwide, exactly in 120 countries, and offers global job opportunities!
SAP MM Characteristics :
- SAP MM is one of the SAP modules that deal with article management and inventory management.
- Managing materials as a process ensures that there are no materials or gaps in the organization’s supply chain process.
- SAP MM accelerates the procurement and management of materials, allowing the company to run smoothly with full time and profitability.
- He deals with the management of materials (products and/or services) and resources of an organization in order to accelerate productivity and reduce costs.
- At the same time, SAP MM is versatile enough to adapt to frequent changes in any business environment.
- It deals with the supply process, basic data (a sheet of articles and suppliers), determination and evaluation of the accounts of the articles, inventory management, verification of the invoice.
Functions of SAP MM in a business process are:
- A business process in SAP is called a “form.”
- SAP MM is part of the logistics functions and helps manage the purchasing activities of an organization.
- He takes care of all aspects of materials management (planning, control, etc.).
- It is the backbone of logistics that integrates modules such as sales, production planning, factory maintenance, project systems, and warehouse management.
Key Features of SAP MM Training
- Trainers from Industry Experts
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- Practice Course Material
- Good understanding of business process related to manufacturing, production
- 7 Weeks(Weekdays Batch)
- 8 Weekends(Weekend Batch)
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Fresh Graduates
- End users of Corporate Clients
Most frequent questions and answers
After the course completion, an exam will be conducted to judge your knowledge along with the live project work completion check and you will be awarded a certificate from 3RI Technologies.
Yes, we provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We have a dedicated team for Placement and tie ups with 300+ MNC’s and SME companies.
Yes, we conduct demo classes every weekend. Please contact us for more details.