Job Description for Android Developer (Fresher)
No. of positions – 3
- Design and build application for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Willing to build career in Android technology
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Have published at least one Android app/or should be quick learner
- Working knowledge of Android SDK & third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- Proficient in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, MVVM, MVP.
- Excellent communication skills
- B.E. / B. Tech in Computers or IT
Salary: 10,000 to 15,000 per month
Work Location: Pune