Job Description for DevOps Developer Python, CI/CD
– Experience using a variety of open source technologies and tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Maven, GIT
– Incremental code testing and deployment in multiple environments. Experience with automation/ configuration management using Puppet, Chef, etc
– Experience and working understanding of multiple coding and scripting languages including Python, PHP, Python, shell scripting.
– Familiarity with operational tools like Nagios, ITRS etc to help integrate with operational setup.
– Experienced in using tools like Ansible for IT process automation, and also managing the artefacts using Nexus, etc for allowing the releases to be rolled forwarded and backed.
– Familiarity in setting up CI/CD processes from development, testing, deployment and managing the releases.
– Experience in using SQL and No-SQL databases, and also should be familiar with programming languages like Java, C++, etc and the artefacts thereof.
– Familiar with virtualization, cloud deployments using AWS, Azure or private cloud.
– Minimum 2 years