Job Description for DevOps Engineer with AWS knowledge
Experience: 5 Year +
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and Agile Delivery
- Hands-on experience in scripting – Windows/UNIX
- Hands-on experience: install, configure, maintain applications in IT Infrastructure in UNIX, Linux & AWS Cloud environments
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD pipelines (SCM, Build, Deployment, Code Quality, APM, Monitoring and Reporting tools) using automation scripting –Ansible, Rundeck, Shell
- knowledge on git branching and merging strategies, used Nexus/Artifactory as the artifacts store
- Hands-on experience on Web & Application Servers (Apache, JBOSS)
- Expertise in AWS cloud deployments, provisioning, and automation
- Experience in microservices deployment solutions, including on-prem and on cloud platforms.
- Experience in setting up monitoring frameworks for microservices architecture(Grafana)
- Analyze problems, evaluate technical issues, test, maintain, modify, integrate, monitor, and automate software systems.
- Exhibit passion for client experience with a user-first mindset
- Integration of test automation (ex: Cucumber/Selenium) into dev pipeline
- Experience remediating application vulnerabilities and delivering on other non-functional requirements
- Good to have experience in Cloud Computing and Containerization technologies – Docker, Kubernetes, PCF, AWS
Having strong communication skills.