Job Description for IT Trainees (DevOps, AWS, Python)
Passout Year :2019-20
- Excellent communication with customers.
- Ability to train and get certified in Velocity Cloud solution (Devops)
- Ability to train and upgrade skills on ITIL processes
- Ability to train on any ERP as required.
- Deliver a high quality IT support in line with targeted SLA’s
- Professional ticket handling utilising the company’s service management system.
- Adhere to our internal policies and standard operating procedures, and also to suggest any improvements to the policies where necessary.
- Responsible for resolving problems or questions from Velocity customers worldwide:
- In a friendly way.
- With a professional approach.
- Explaining solutions to end-users in an understandable, non-technical, user-friendly manner.
- To understand and support the service and the related technical environment, with the ability to quickly and accurately define and resolve technical problems.
- Responsible for L1 /L2 tasks in ERP such as, but not limited to:
- Daily health Checks
- Regular L1 tasks
- Tasks with Standard Operating Procedures
- Support Patching
- User Administration
- Coding and development
- To ensure all captured monitoring events are dealt with promptly in order to offset any impact to our customers.
- To strive for continuous learning and train for professional certifications.
- Attend meetings and provide recommendations to improve/ automate operations
- 0 to 1 year of experience in IT or any equivalent ERP applications
- Engineering Graduates/Post Graduates would be ideal candidates with a technical inclination.
- Strong interests for continuous learning and work on latest technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and act as a team player
- Positive attitude, dedication and consistency are the key parameters
- Excellent problem solver.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good technical understanding and experience
- To be able to cover flexible shift patterns.
- Able to cope with multiple problems in a calm and professional manner.
- Team player.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Precision, professionalism, perfectionism, passion for new technologies and a pragmatic approach.
Good to Have
- Knowledge of business processes and ERP processes
- Any Technical certifications
- College Final Year project in New technologies like IoT, Big data, ML or cloud technologies.