Job Description for Python(Fresher)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design, Development and testing of Odoo(OpenERP) addons, projects, products and interfaces.
- Interact with customers and provide guidance with Odoo(OpenERP) modules functionality.
- Ability to write maintainable application code which effectively and efficiently implements business requirements.
- Work with fellow developers to provide on-time and complete features, documentation and peer training.
- Participate in all phases of the Agile software development life cycle including technical analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and deployment. –
- Studying and distributing help documents related to customizations, designs, and reports.
- He also looks into complex matters and decides the correct curative action.
- Reviewing codes and providing assistance to group members who have very little expertise.
- Taking part in the development of long reach strategies and aims. Enforcing architectural procedures for projects.
- Creating and making architecture and technical documents up to date for follow up and approval.
- Keeping himself up to date with the latest Odoo(OpenERP) versions.
- Listing all functional, technical and operational data necessary for preparation.
Must have Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering (B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA).
- Strong 1+ years of experience in Odoo(OpenERP) Installation, Configuration, Customization, Development, Integration and Migration.
- Sound knowledge of Python programming language.
- Broad knowledge of core technical areas of the business and accompanying functional modules of Odoo(OpenERP).
- Experience integrating Odoo(OpenERP) modules with various formats including flat-file (CSV), XML, and XML-RPC.
- Knowledge of core ERP components Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Resource Planning, Human Resource Management, Project Resource Management and Finance Resource Management.”
- Hands-On experience with PL/SQL, Workflow and Python scripting.
- Ability to work with and enhance complex, highly integrated enterprise applications.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude a must in a fast-paced business and technical environment.
- Ability to develop technical solutions to business requirements in complex projects, products and modules environment. -Ability to learn and apply new trends and technologies.