Job Description for Software Performance/ Stress Tester
No of Positions – 1 Experience – 5 years
- Responsible for developing the performance test plan ensuring it is updated and base lined to reflect changes in real time.
- Implement innovative and creative methods for testing various programs.
- Manage the testing conducted by other teams and owning up the entire performance testing vertical.
- Reviews the performance test strategy with other stakeholders.
- Prioritize and manage anomalies.
- Participating in agile ceremonies providing story points and estimates for task.
- Build efficiency in testing and continuous improvement of methods, techniques, and process.
- Review test artefacts like Test Plan/Test Report/Test Scripts.
- Analyse test results and create a report on system and/or application on their reliability, scalability, and capacity.
- Collaborate with teams on common approach of Continuous delivery model.
Must have skills:
- Shall have expertise in developing test plans, test strategy, and designing performance scripts.
- Shall have expertise in performance testing tools like JMeter, LoadRunner, APM or any other relevant tools.
- Shall have sound knowledge of associated technologies such as Java, Selenium, Database.
- Shall have a strong knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Shall have the experience in Performance testing, monitoring, and analysis using APM tools with excellent reporting skills.
- Shall have the experience in debugging of performance scripts, identification of performance bottlenecks using drill-down analysis using monitoring tools.
- Shall be able to execute, benchmark, load, stress, and other non-functional tests.
- Shall be able to analyse CPU utilization, memory, heap, and network usage.
- Shall identify memory leakage; generate and analyse heap and memory dumps.
- Shall be ready to work in an environment which may demand individual contribution as well as a team player.
- Shall have the ability to implement new test scripts on top of the existing testing framework.
- Shall possess excellent oral and written English language communication skills.