Our Industry Expert Trainer
Join our Instructor-Led Online, interactive session, Learn from Certified working experts.
Online Angular JS Training and Certification Course at 3RI Technologies
Nowadays, all the frameworks introduced are just the collection of all the existing tools. They are a unified toolset but not that attractive or exciting. But Angular stands out of all. It is now known as the new generation framework, where all the tools are designed to work with all the other tools in an interconnected manner.
Now, what is Angular JS?
Angular JS is an open-source website application framework developed in 2009 by Adam Abrons & Misko Hevery. Angular JS is so well-organized and known, and this is the reason Google maintains it.
Angular JS is a structural framework developed and designed for mainly creating all the dynamic web applications. It makes use of HTML as its template language, which indeed helps you in extending the HTML syntax to dispatch your application elements. Angular JS is an open-source i.e., it's free, which makes it more in demand for all the developers around the world. Additionally, it is licensed under the Apache license version 2.0.
- 100% Job Assistance
- Live Sessions
- Real-time Projects
- 24/7 Access and Support
- Certified Course
- Flexible timings
- Career Development
- 8 Weeks
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS is required
AngularJS Online Course Syllabus
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects, assignments and live sessions
1. Getting Started
- What is Angular 2?
- How Angular Works?
- Difference between Angular and Other Framework
- Advantages of AngularJS
- What is typescript?
- Data Types & Variables
- Variable & Operators
- Control Structure and Decision making & loops
- Typescript Functions & Strings
- Typescript Object
- Class , Abstract Class
- Constructor Method
- Type of Assertion
3. Application setup
- Installing Angular JS
- Configuration of Angular JS
- Creating an Angular project
- Creating an Angular project using CLI
4. Node package manager
- What is NPM
- Install Nom for Angular.
- Data binding
- Attribute Directive
- Structural Directive
- Dependency Injection
6. Angular UI design patterns:
- What is flexbox
- How to design your user interface with flexbox model
- Material Design
- What is material design
- How to use and setup material environment
- Material components and layouts:
- Material cards
- Mat table
- How to install bootstrap in angular environment
- Bootstrap layout and components
- Understanding Directives
- Directives Overview
- Different kinds of directives
- Build attribute directive
- Apply the attribute directive to an element in a template
- Respond to user-initiated events
- Pass value into the directive with an @Input data binding
- Custom Attribute Directive
8. Structural And Attribute Directive
- What is the structural directive?
- NgIf case study
- NgFor, NgSwitch
- What is attribute Directives
- Using the style Directive
Using the NgClass Directive
- The <template> element
- Using the style Directive
- What is the service? Create a service
- Understanding Services Injecting Concepts
- Async service and promise
- Introduction to Observable
- What is web service
- how to create web service
- how to consume rest service
- posting data to a client-server architecture
- Introduction to material design
- Introduction to card material design
- What is Json server
- Install Json server and run and up into your local machine
- crud operation using Json Server
10. Dependency Injection
- Why dependency injection
- Angular dependency injection
- Injector provider
11. Data Binding
- Property binding
- Event binding
- Attribute binding
- Class binding
- Style binding
- Multiple components & passing data
12. Display data
- Class Binding
- Style Binding
- Event Binding
- Two-way Binding
- Component Data Binding
- Component Events
13. User input
- Binding to user input events
- Get user input from the $event object
- Get user input from a template reference variable
- Key event filtering (with key.enter)
- Types of Forms in Angular 7
- Introduction to Template Driven Forms.
- Validation of Template Driven Forms.
- Introduction Model Driven Forms.
- Validation of Model-Driven Forms.
- Two-way data binding using ng Model.
- Model-Driven Forms With Form Builder
- How to post data via an angular form with rest service.
- Introduction to Pipes
- Why pipes are useful.
- Type of pipes
- Built-in pipes
- parametrized pipes
- how to create custom pipes
- Setting Up Router
- Imperative Routing
- Route Parameter
- Child Routing
17. What is the change in every version of angular
- Difference and changes in various angular versions.
- Latest angular version and its features
Free Career Guidance
Learn through real-life industry projects sponsored by top companies across industries
Dedicated Industry Experts Mentors
Receive 1:1 career counselling sessions & mock interviews with hiring managers. Further your career with our 300+ hiring partners.
Angular Online Training Batch Schedule
Schedule Your Batch
7-Nov-20 | SAT-SUN | 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
21-Nov-20 | SAT-SUN | 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
23-Nov-20 | Mon-Fri | 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Timings Doesn't Suit You ?
We can set up a batch at your convenient time.
AngularJS Online Course Certification
Frequently Asked Questions
This online Angular JS training in Pune is for everyone willing to enhance their career into website development. Also, the ones wanting to start their new career into web development can have this course.
Everything from scratch will be explained by a well proficient instructor who is holding 10+ years of experience in the same field. You will also get an opportunity to develop your websites and learn some real-time projects as well.
Almost more than 80% of 3RI Technologies Learners have been promotion, work location, lateral transfers & new job offers. We provide all the additional training required for our learners to make them fit for all kinds of interview rounds. This adds a point in honing your skills and developing an attitude towards achieving your dream job with desired packages.
Yes, you can attend the demo session once registered with us. Provide a demo session link here.
Once you have completed your Angular JS online training, you will be awarded an industry-recognized Angular JS course completion certificate from 3RI Technologies, lifelong validity.
I'm Interested in This Program
Angular Online Training Testimonials
What our students talks about us. If you were student of 3RI and wants to share your thought about us, kindly mail or call us.