DevOps Online Training and Certification
Trained 15000+ Students | 40+ hrs course duration | 15+ hrs assignment duration | Exams conducted after topic completion
Connect with Us
Key Features :
Online Live Training
How to keep Social Distancing?
Enroll with us to learn DevOps from home.
Join our Instructor-Led Online, interactive session.
Learn from Certified working experts.
DevOps Online Course at 3RI Technologies
DevOps defines a practice and set of processes that lead development services and operations teams collectively to build software development. DevOps allows all the related organizations to create, manage, and promote products faster than traditional software development approaches. And that is the reason why DevOps is much more in demand in the present IT industry.
Companies are keen to take advantage of faster application delivery, enhanced discovery, more steady operating conditions, and performance-oriented employee teams. Hence, 3RI Technologies has designed its DevOps Online training program in a way that helps you to understand everything, starting from the basics. It also sharpens on a structured learning path, advised by renowned industry experts. After completing this online DevOps training course, you will receive a certificate with grades analyzed according to your throughout the course's performance.
As DevOps Engineers are highly paid and are in demand, especially in finance, retail, technology, and eCommerce, you can take this opportunity by registering with us for this course. This will add a plus point in your resume, and you will also upgrade your skills and knowledge, which will indeed promote you to the next professional level.
What is DevOps?
The name DevOps was derived with the combination of 'development' and 'operations.' It indeed acts like the bridge provider between the user, process, and technology to continually grant value to the clients and the customers. DevOps enables earlier roles i.e., Development, Quality Engineers, IT operations & security, to collude and regulate to produce more trustworthy and more reliable products. Adapting DevOps training will help you hone your DevOps skills in all its tools, features, methods, and terms, which providers you the knowledge to satisfactorily respond to the entire client's needs and develop confidence in the applications you build.
DevOps leads the application lifecycle thoroughly its plan, develop, deliver, and operate stages. Here every stage is connected and relies on all the other stages in the same model or application. In a right DevOps culture, each role is included in each phase to some extent.
- Certified Online Course
- Flexible Timings
- Interactive sessions
- 24/7 Support & Access
- Real-time Project Experience
- Additional sessions of self-development
- 8 Weeks
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of SDLC
- Familiarity with multi tier architectures
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Developers and Testing Professionals
- Systems Administrators, Support Engineers
- Project Managers and Architects
DevOps Online Training and Certification Syllabus
- What is DevOps?
- Why DevOps is needed?
- DevOps Transition ?
- Technical Challenges
- DevOps Market Trends
- Various DevOps Tools
- DevOps pipelines
- Architecture and Filesystem of Linux
- Linux Bash Commands
- Managing Services on Linux
- User and Group management
- Filesystem usage.
- IP assignment and Service Ports
- Installing and Configuring Apache
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Introduction to AWS
- AWS Cloud – EC2, Security Groups, Amazon Machine Images
- Key Management, Elastic & Public IP
- IAAS PAAS SAAS,S3,Roles,Policies etc.
- VPC creation and understanding Networking in AWS
- Hypervisor, Baremetals, KVM,XEN
- Why Cloud is required for DevOps
- AWS – Defining EC2 Instances
- Introduction to ELB, CDN, Auto Scaling
- Understanding fundamentals of Software Programming
- Scripting Introduction
- Shell Scripting – Learning to automate Operating System
- Source Code Management using GitHub
- History of version control systems
- Centralized vs Distributed version control system
- Source Code Management System using GitHub
- Working on Git Command Line and GitHub GUI
- Cloning and check-in and committing. Repository creation etc
- Build Tools (Maven/Graddle)
- Understanding Branching, Merging, Forking, pull etc
- Jenkins – Installation
- Jenkins – Configuration
- Jenkins – Management
- Jenkins – Setup Build Jobs
- Integration of JENKINS with GIT
- Integration of Maven with Jenkins
- Jenkins Dashboard
- Remote Builds and user management in Jenkins
- Understating Plug-ins and dependency
- Pipeline Creation using Jenkins for CI
- Jenkins – Testing
- Chef: Introduction
- Chef: knife
- Chef: knife demo
- Chef: knife with chef-server
- Chef: Roles
- Host Monitoring using Nagios
- Nagios Coding Language
- Windows Monitoring
- Linux Monitoring
- Port Monitoring
- Understanding Configuration Management
- Understanding Configuration Automation
- Understanding Desired State Configuration Management
- Understanding Continuous Configuration Automation
- Understanding Server Client based Configuration Automation
- Understanding Remote Configuration Automation
- Introduction of Ansible tool
- Introduction to YAML Syntax
- How to Install Ansible?
- Ansible: Playbooks and Modules live examples on several industry scenarios
- Basic: Running Commands
- Ansible: Roles, Files,Templates,Handlers
- Ansible: Best Practices
- Introduction to micro services
- Introduction to Docker
- Introduction to Docker commands practical
- Working with containers
- Introduction to docker HUB
- Docker Demo
- Docker Swarm
- Docker Compose
- What is Kubernetes
- Technical Overview of POD, NODE, Containers
- Kubernetes Cluster with multimode architecture
- SCALE IN/SCALE OUT on demand
- Services, Deployments Architecture
- HELM Overview and Installation
- Technical Overview of Kubernetes
- What is Terraform
- Build infrastructure using Terraform code
- Change, destroy, manage infrastructure
- Integrating Terraform on AWS
- Updates to existing setup using Terraform
DevOps Online Training - Projects
1. Ansible Case Studies:
- Ansible playbook to install apache and configure httpd.conf as per required.
- httpd daemon should be started and change index.html using lineinmodule for specific parameters
- Ansible playbook using copy module to copy the vsftpd/httpd conf file to /var/www location
- Replace all instances of ‘AllowOverride None’ with ‘AllowOverride AuthConfig’ in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf using replace module or lineinmodule
- Files copied should have backup in place and read permissions for all users
- Playbook to copy /usr/local/bin/runme.sh to /usr/bin/runme.sh on all nodes and the files should have executed permissions and owned by DevOps users
- Ansible playbook to create users and add them to respective groups
- Ansible playbook to execute multiple playbooks at same time without executing single yml every time
- Hardening of AWS instances to be done where httpd/nfs needs to be installed
- Users can be created with specific privileges, crontabs should be added with desired ask
- DNS entries needs to be updated etc/httpd/conf/httpd
- Understand Templates, Roles, Handlers etc in Ansible and best practices being used in Production environment
2. Terraform Case Studies:
- Terraform code to create 5-7 EC2 instances at same time
- Terraform code for dependency module
- Code to create multiple EC2 instances only if s3 bucket exists else discard the spawning.
- Create multiple users in AWS using terraform code at same time with specific privileges
- How to destroy only specific type instances from an existing code or run only specific task for an existing terraform code without hampering other running infrastructure.
- Best other practices for terraform and limitations
3. Jenkins Case Studies:
- Jenkins project to integrate Git with it. Run remote builds using Jenkins and later push/pull the builds from Git so that its automatically picked via Jenkins
- Project to integrate Maven with Jenkins and automate project to do Maven build using Jenkins
- User management using specific plug-ins in Jenkins so that all users doesn’t have access to all projects in Jenkins. Security tuning in Jenkins
- Other best practices used in companies for Jenkins
- Pipeline creation using Jenkins to automate several tasks.
- Several scenarios to do actual troubleshooting in Jenkins related to errors, failures in builds.
DevOps Online Training - Upcoming Events
10 SEP, 2020 – 10 OCT, 2020
07:00 AM IST
10 SEP, 2020 – 10 OCT, 2020
07:00 AM IST
10 SEP, 2020 – 10 OCT, 2020
07:00 AM IST
Online DevOps Course FAQ'S
From all the essential terms to every advance features and fundamentals, the instructors of 3RI Technologies will help you to expertise your related skills and things like
- Create CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins
- In-depth training about DevOps tools
- Execution of software version control and management
- Configuration management
- Monitoring using performance tuning and Nagios
- Developing an application and performing automation testing to them using Selenium and Marvel.
There are no such criteria to apply for this course. Still, basic knowledge of Linux functionalities and knowledge about any scripting languages like Java or Python will help you to grasp things faster and easier.
We offer the most comprehensive DevOps online certification training course, which is modernized according to the latest industry requirements and technologies. Here you will learn every framework of DevOps development and operations used in all the multinational companies around. Everything will be practiced with real-time synopses and terms from successful installation, integration, interaction, and collaboration.
- Software Testers
- Solution Architect
- System Admin
- Security Engineers
- Integration Specialists
- Application Developers
Learning guidance has emerged with the approach of technology. With our 24x7 access and support scheme, our online scholars will always be accessible by you for all kinds of queries and doubts you have. You can also clear your doubts right after the session is done, which is one of the driving factors to make sure that people achieve their end learning objective and understand the topics well. We also provide life-time access to our updated course material to all our previous scholars.
Once you have completed your DevOps online training successfully, you will be awarded an industry-recognized DevOps course completion certificate from 3RI Technologies, which indeed have a lifelong validity.
DevOps Online Classes Reviews