Our Industry Expert Trainer
Join our Instructor-Led Online, interactive session, Learn from Certified working experts.
Selenium Online Training Overview
Boost your career path by receiving the excelling testing skills with all the next-gen best Selenium online training & certification course. In this 3RI Technologies Selenium online course, you will also learn about the basics related to WebDriver API in Java, Basic Java programming and more. Here, everything from start to end about Selenium will be covered. Even if you have no prior knowledge about it, there is nothing to fear about – as our instructors who are well experienced and proficient in their field will help you understand everything right from the beginning.
All the Selenium online course are divided and designed with proper theoretical and practical session. And in between them, we also have some extra sessions additional to check your knowledge and help you understand the concepts more quickly.
What is Selenium?
In this digital growing world, if we see there are a lot of new technologies and languages coming into the picture. But with these technologies, there comes testing for whatever coding or development is done. This needs to be tested and given a green go-to move forward with the execution.
But when it comes to testing any application, software or code - manual testing isn't the piece of cake now. As it is clear that there is an increase in demand for Automation Testing Services all over the world, as it results in saving a lot of time and energy. Also, with automation testing, there is no chance of false results or issues. Hence, if you want to move a step forward in your testing field or want to start your career in automation – the selenium is the best choice to be made.
Selenium is one of the most popular web application testing frameworks which is more in demand as it is a portable open-source tool. It uses a default test domain language as 'SELENESE' for writing the test scripts. This framework contains many different stacks of software automation testing tools with various functionalities which is specific to the software, applications or the projects.
The selenium test suite consists of the following:
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium Grid
Why Selenium is the best Automation Tool?
Selenium is an automation tool which assists the testers to write a script in one language & execute the same test script on multiple platforms i.e. browsers. With this growing automation demand, WebDriver is making its way in proving itself of being a part of W3C standard for all the browsers & thus developing browsers which are spontaneously supporting Selenium. If we look into deep, there are many such benefits attached with Selenium from which some of the famous ones are listed below:
Available as ‘Open Source’
This is the most important benefit of Selenium that it is an open-source framework. And being an open-source, Selenium is indeed accessible to all and which is also free. So choosing selenium can save a lot of your capital as well.
Frameworks & Language Support
Whenever you are choosing a tool, the first question that comes to your mind is – will this tool support my programming language?
Flexible & Reusable
The common code once scripted can be used as many times as you won’t without the need to write the code again. This indeed saves a lot of time and energy.
Hence, looking forward to take this course and boost your knowledge in automation testing will help you take your career to the next level.
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Certified Course
- Interactive sessions
- Additional Self-development sessions
- Real-time projects
- Mock, tests and exams conducted
- 8 Weeks
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of Manual Testing.
- Basic Knowledge of Java can be advantageous
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Freshers or Graduates
- Manual testers who want to switch to Automation Testing
- Test Lead , Managers and Software Developers
Selenium Online Course Syllabus
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects, assignments and live sessions
1. Overview of Java
- OOP’s, Data Types and Variables
- Operators, Control Structures
- Strings, Arrays
2. Objects and Classes
- Object, Classes, and Methods
- Method Overloading
- Types of Inheritance
- Method Overriding
- Dynamic method dispatch
4. Packages and Interfaces
- Defining Packages
- Extending Interfaces
5. Exception Handling
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling
- Exception types
- Try and Catch and finally
- Multiple Catch
6. Input and Output in Java
- File handling
- Fetching data from Property File
- How to use excel data with Apache POI Jars
- Working with Excel
7. Collections Framework
- Collection Interfaces and Classes
- List, Set, HashSet, Iterator, other Classes
1. Introduction to Automation Testing
- What is Automation Testing?
- Which Test Cases to Automate?
- Different Automation tools
- Automation challenges & Mitigations
2. Introduction to selenium
- What is selenium?
- History and various versions of selenium
- Advantages of using Selenium over other tools.
- Selenium components
- IDE Features
- Building & Running Test Cases
- Building and Running Test Suites
4. Selenium Web Driver 3.0
- Why Selenium Web Driver
- What is a Driver
- Automation Setup for Selenium Web Driver
- Configuration of Selenium Jar using Eclipse
5. Identification of Locators
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- Setup for Firebug, Firepath
- Different methods of finding element
- By ID, By name, class
- By Xpath, By Tag name
- By Link text
- By CSS
- Using Effective X-path
6. Selenium Commands
- Various types of operation that can be performed on any elements and how to use them.
- Browser Commands, Navigation Commands
- Working with different browser
- Handling Checkbox, RadioButton
- Dropdown and Select Operations
- Handling Keyboard Event and Mouse Event
- Alert & Pop Up Handling
- Handling iFrame/Frame
- Multiple Window Handling
- Capturing Screenshots
7. Handling WebTables
- What is WebTables
- Extracting values from WebTables
- Static and Dynamic WebTables
8. Wait Commands in Selenium
- Implicit Wait
- Explicit Waits,Expected Conditions
1. Framework Designing
- What is Framework
- What is a Framework?
- Different Types of Framework.
- How to Design a framework?
- Data Driven Framework using Excel
- Downloading and configuration of Apache POI
- Executing Testcases from Excel
2. TestNG Framework
- Test NG & TestNG features
- How to use TestNG and Junit in Selenium
- Advantages of TestNG over Junit
- How to integrate TestNG with Eclipse
- Test NG Annotations
- TestNG Reporting
3. POM Framework
- Advantages of POM
- How to implement
- Using Page Object and Page Factory
4. Selenium Integration with Maven
- How to create a maven project in Eclipse
- Maven Build Cycles.
- How to compile and Run tests using Maven
5. Cucumber Framework
- What is BDD
- Cucumber implements BDD
- Preparing Features File
- Writing a step definition
- Writing Runner Class
- Given, When, Then, And, But annotations and usage in features class
- Passing parameters in Step Functions
- Using regular expression in step
- Parameterize complete scenario using features class
- Datatable in Cucumber and its implementation
- Using Assertions to report failure
- Running simple feature/Step scenario
- Building a simple test case
- Executing project from eclipse
- Generating Cucumber reports
- Background and Pending Exception
- Parameterizing/repeating test cases from feature classes
6. Continuous Build Integration tools- Jenkins
- What is Jenkins and how to use it
- How to integrate Jenkins with Eclipse
- Assignments on each topic in Java and Selenium
- POC projects on Framework like POM, Cucumber
- Hands-on Experience on Industry Project
- Mock Tests & Interview Tips
Free Career Guidance
Learn through real-life industry projects sponsored by top companies across industries
Dedicated Industry Experts Mentors
Receive 1:1 career counselling sessions & mock interviews with hiring managers. Further your career with our 300+ hiring partners.
Schedule Your Batch
10-April-21 | SAT-SUN | 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
17-April-21 | SAT-SUN | 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
24-April-21 | Mon-Fri | 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Timings Doesn't Suit You ?
We can set up a batch at your convenient time.
Selenium Online Course Certification
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, 3RI Technologies promises with 100% placement assistance. Once you are done with the course, your email id will be added to our placement emails and you will be updated with all the opening in and around the world.
Presently, every company around the world looks for the tools that are open-source and which has many benefits attached to it. And understand the overview of this course from above, we have understood that Selenium is a package of benefits. And this makes it one of the leading Automation tool which is why – this course will 100% help you in developing your skills and upgrading our career as well.
- As automation testing market is n its way to expand and grow at a very highest rates in coming years, people are switching from manual to automation on large number.
- The average takeaway salary for an automation tester is also increasing and have reached around 6 lakhs package annually.
- It supports many different frameworks, programming languages and operating systems as well.
Hence, if you take this course you will he enhancing the skills in all these pointers specified above – helping you o ultimately hone your knowledge and advance your future professional career.
According to the latest study SeU - Certified Selenium Engineer (CSE) by ITB is the best certification for Selenium Automation. But if you join 3RI Technologies, our certification is also valid all over the world.. Your grades will also be inked on the certificate.
It depends on the batch you go for. If you go for weekdays batch then it will take 2 hours daily from Monday to Friday for 2 months and if you go for weekends batch then 4 hours from Saturday and Sunday for around 2 and half months or 3 months duration.
It depends on the batch you go for. If you go for weekdays batch then it will take 2 hours daily from Monday to Friday for two months and if you go for weekends batch then 4 hours from Saturday and Sunday for around three and half months or four months duration.
I'm Interested in This Program
Selenium Online Training Testimonials
What our students talks about us. If you were student of 3RI and wants to share your thought about us, kindly mail or call us.