Software Testing Course in Pune
3RI Technologies is offering one of the Best Software Testing Course with 100% Job Assistance. This Program is delivered to students for 3 months and make sure that they become employable after the course completion. Our software testing training course covers basics to advanced level of software testing; we also cover automation testing tools like Selenium in this course. Software testing being quite a sought out job in the IT industry has a lot of opportunities in the market and our dedicated placement cell makes sure that we provide ample amount of calls to the candidates and make them employable.
Our Software testing Diploma course is specially designed for students who have just graduated from colleges and are looking forward to make a career in Testing Industry. We work closely with candidates, analyze them through various assignments and working on live projects. Our testing course also includes helping students for interviews through mock interviews, soft skill sessions, and aptitude sessions by industry experts.
Enroll for job oriented software testing course at 3RI in Pune
3RI is the leading institute offering software testing course in Pune. Our software testing course has been designed with the objective to meet the quality demands of modern age applications and software suites. Software testing has been a legacy field and has grown in substance and techniques over the decades. The frontline application software is not simple but interface across the devices and platforms including the dynamic databases. Therefore robust and multidimensional software testing needs to be done to ensure seamless operation and hence satisfaction on the part of the end-users! Our diploma in software testing is a well-charted program that covers all the topics of relevance and touches upon the latest testing practices of industry apart from the basics and fundamentals of the subject. This makes us the preferred banner in the segment of job oriented course in software testing in Pune and entire India!
Scope of software testing -
Software testing is a field of practice and the knowledge is accrued gradually through the experience that a tester accumulates during his career. However, the matrix of software testing has developed a code of knowledge along with the standards and techniques to ensure best results and concurrence with the stakeholders’ requirements. With the testers responding towards the emergent demands, the scope of software testing service has not only expanded but it has also assumed prime significance; especially if the viability and overall competitive value is to be ensured for any software application. A course of software testing becomes the pre-requisite for the aspirants who can get acquainted with the core concepts and practices of the field and thus find acceptance as a professional in the software testing space that is getting complex and specialized.
Why seek software testing training at 3RI?
At 3RI, software training in Pune is delivered in a classroom environment that enhances the practical learning capacity of the candidates. We have endeavored to maintain the quality of our course and curriculum so that it matches the widening scope and professional requirements without any gaps. Every module is designed with care and is continuously revised to incorporate the new techniques of software testing. This ensures frontline skills development in the takers and therefore also makes them eligible for the best job listings in India and around the world.
The classes are run by expert trainers possessing lengthy experience in software design and testing. They also cater to the queries and questions of the learners to ensure clarity on the concepts and better insights into software testing knowledge. All the candidates are given a chance to become part of the development & testing teams on board 3RI. This allows them to get ‘hands on’ training experience and thus enriched learning is assured.
Software testing course at 3RI – An overview
Software testing course at 3RI is a comprehensive and robust curriculum that has been modeled as per the latest demands of the industry. The aim is to address the dimensions of the core and peripheral relevance so that holistic capacity building is achieved in the learners. Here are the dimensions that are worked upon during the tutorials and practical sessions –
Software application performance and bugs identification - it is the core task of every software tester to examine and find out the bugs, errors, and discrepancies that are responsible for generating performance issues. The reported bugs are then fixed to ensure performance optimization and glitch free operation.
I/O analysis and time response – it is necessary that the software responds to the applied inputs and user commands and in a stipulated timeline. Failing this, the software/app is deemed to be tagged as defunct.
Environment and hardware compatibility – the software so designed must be able to integrate seamlessly with the hardware environments and diverse user contexts that associate with the basic goal of the app. Hence the software tester should test the app in different user orientations and hardware devices too.
Coherence with the desired/intended goals – if the intended objectives are getting missed (even if the operation is error free) then the software is considered useless. Hence the tester needs to evaluate whether the software is coherent with the intended goals that inspired its design and development!
Risk analysis for the stakeholder(s) – the software despite being bug free and performance optimized should not pose any risk to the operations and information of the user/stakeholders. A wise software tester therefore undertakes detailed studies to find out the loopholes in the codes and user pathways to assess the safety gaps in the software.
Software testing orientations –
3RI adopts a complete course structure which prepares the candidates for all the testing orientations that have been developed and accepted by industry through decades of practice. Most such testing orientations are well documented while also requiring innovative and customized application abilities on the part of the tester. At 3RI, we ensure that the candidates adapt to the testing manuals well and perform standard operations for best results.
Here is an overview of what comprises our software testing course –
Automation testing – for programmed testing of the codes swiftly through custom designed tests. It saves time and establishes the coding correctness.
Manual testing – this type of testing is done to find out the hidden discrepancies which may escape the programmed tests. It requires innovative techniques de novo each time as per the software context and design.
Smoke testing – it is done to test the overall performance of the software application. Acute functions of software are targeted.
Sanity testing – this type of testing is done to assess whether the bugs have been fixed in the software or not
Context testing – to check whether the software program performs appropriately in the context in which it is required to function! It is important to note that in many cases even bug free software may not deliver the desirable outcomes & this needs to be pre checked.
Regression testing – such type of testing involves checking the codes that might get affected due to bug fixing in some other part of the software. This ensures that no errors are developed!
White box testing – also known as structural testing, here the tester assesses the internal structure of the software, its design protocols and their compatibility with the software demands.
Black box testing – it involves syntax based testing of the program while equivalence partitioning is done for different classes of inputs.
Gray box testing – this combines the techniques and objectives of black box and white box testing.
Program testing – it involves case wise testing for various inputs and evaluating the outputs every time to assess the compatibility
Cleanroom testing – such testing relies on the philosophy of undertaking rigorous examination of the codes rather than ‘code execution – result’ analyses.
Statistical testing – applied mathematics tools are used to check the consistency of software segments.
Testing guidelines and protocols - this is a dynamic segment and includes the best practices, guidelines and protocols that are being used by the professionals around the world. 3RI teaches its students the best practices so that frontline testing capabilities are achieved by them.
Job assurance and placement –
3RI runs its job and placement division which remains active through its dynamic initiatives. It interfaces with the leading hirers and firms in India and around the world towards facilitating the placement of its candidates. However, the aspirant needs to complete the software testing training successfully and earn the certificate to become eligible for the placements.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- Practice Course Material
- No Pre-requisites. Basic knowledge of software development life cycle is advantageous.
DURATION : 300 Hours
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Freshers who want to make a career in Software industry.
- Professionals who want to make their career in Testing.
1. Programming Basics
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Understanding Applications
- Using Windows Explorer & File Structure
- Number Systems
- Application Software
2. Operating System & Networking
- Need for operating system
- Functions of Operating System
- Process Management
- Memory Management
- File Management
- Device Management
- Types of operating system
- TCP/IP fundamentals
- Networks and computer networks
- 2 tier, 3 tier and n-tier architecture
3. C Language
- Introduction to C
- Keywords, Constants and Variables
- Data Types in C
- Operator and Expressions
- Control Structure
- String Handling
- Preprocessor Directives
- File Management in C
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
4. Object-Oriented Concepts using C++
- Introduction to OOPs
- Beginning with C++
- Class, Objects Basics
- Constructor, Data Members
- Operator Overloading
5. Linux Foundations
- Introduction to UNIX and its flavours
- UNIX architecture
- File System
- User and Group Policies
- Unix general commands
- Concept of Files and Directories in Unix
- File Permission and related commands
- Filter Commands and their options
- Vi Editor
6. Introduction to Database Management Systems
- Introduction to Database
- DBMS, RDBMS, ORDBMS
- DDL, DML, DCL, TCL
- Data types
- SELECT Statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Aggregating Data using Group Functions
- Manipulating Data
- Sub queries
- Important Functions
- Joins and different types
1. Fundamentals of Testing
- What is Software Testing?
- What is Software Bug
- Testing Principles
- When to Start/Stop Testing?
2. Application Architecture
- Desktop/Stand–alone Environment
- Client-Server Environment
- Web-Based Environment
3. SDLC and STLC
- SDLC Phases
- Various SDLC Models
- Waterfall Model
- Iterative and Incremental model
- STLC Phases
- Types of Testing
- Methods of Testing
- Static and Dynamic Testing
4. Verification and Validation
- Methods of Verification
- Levels of Testing
- V Model
5. Functional and Non Functional Testing
- Functional Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Non Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- UI and Usability Testing
- Security Testing
- Portability Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Other Special Testing Types
- Functional Testing
6. Test Management
- Test Plan Template
- Usecase Testing
- Scenario Testing
- Testcases & Test Data
- Testcases Template
- Test Design Technique
7. Defect Management
- What is Defect/Bug?
- Reason for Defects in Software
- Defect Tracking System
- Defect Life Cycle
- Attributes of Defect
8. Bugzilla - Defect Tracking Tool
- Test Plan Template
- Usecase Testing
- Scenario Testing
- Testcases & Test Data
- Testcases Template
- Test Design Technique
9. Quality Center (QC-Overview)
- Opening QC
- Requirements tab
- Test Plan tab
- Test Lab tab
- Defects tab
- Report and analysis of result
1. Overview of Java
- OOP's Data Types and Variables
- Operators, Control Structures
- Strings, Arrays
2. Objects and Classes
- Object, Classes, and Methods
- Method Overloading
- Types of Inheritance
- Method Overriding
4. Packages and Interfaces
- Defining Packages
- Extending Interfaces
5. Exception Handling
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling
- Exception types
- Try and Catch and finally
- Multiple Catch
6. Collection Framework
- Collection Interfaces and Classes
- List, Set, HashSet, Iterator, other Classes
1. Introduction to Automation Testing
- What is Automation Testing?
- Which Test Cases to Automate?
- Different Automation tools
- Automation challenges & Mitigations
2. Introduction to Selenium
- What is selenium?
- History and various versions of selenium
- Advantages of using Selenium over other tools
- Selenium components
- IDE Features
- Building Test Cases
- Running Test Cases
- Building and Running Test Suites
4. Selenium Web Driver 3.0
- Why Selenium Web Driver?
- What is a Driver?
- Automation Setup for Selenium Web Driver
- Configuration of Selenium Jar using Eclipse
5. Identification of Locators
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- Setup for Firebug, Firepath
- Different methods of finding an element
- By ID, By name, class
- By Xpath, By Tag name
- By Link text
- By CSS
- Using Effective X-path
6. Selenium Commands
- Various types of operation that can be performed on any elements and how to use them.
- Browser Commands, Navigation Commands
- Working with a different browser
- Handling Checkbox, RadioButton
- Dropdown and Select Operations
- capturing Screenshots
- Handling Keyboard Event and Mouse Event
- Multiple Window Handling
- Alert & Pop Up Handling
7. Handling WebTables
- What is WebTables
- Extracting values from WebTables
- Static and Dynamic WebTables
8. Wait Commands in Selenium
- Implicit Wait
- Explicit Waits, Expected Conditions
1. Framework Designing
- What is a Framework?
- Different Types of Framework
- How to Design a framework?
- Data-Driven Framework using Excel
- Downloading and configuration of Apache POI
- Executing Testcases from Excel
2. TestNg Framework
- Test NG & TestNG features
- How to integrate TestNG with Eclipse
- Test NG Annotations
- TestNG Reporting
3. Build Tools -Maven
- How to create a maven project in Eclipse
- Maven Build Cycles
- How to compile and Run tests using Maven
- Using Report NG for generating reports through TestNG
- Log4j-What is Log4j, how to use it, integration of Log4j with Eclipse
5. POM Framework
- Advantages of POM
- How to implement
- Using the Page Object and Page Factory
6. Cucumber Framework
- What is BDD
- Cucumber implements BDD
- Preparing Features File having a test scenario
- Writing a step definition
- Writing Runner Class
- Given, When, Then, And, But annotations and usage in features class
- Passing parameters in Step Functions
- Using regular expression in step implementation to parameterize
- Parameterize complete scenario using features class
- Datatable in Cucumber and its implementation
- Running Cucumber through ANT Pretty, Tags and Glue
- Junit Report Generation in Cucumber
- Cucumber HTML Reports Log4j Usage
- Using Assertions to report failure
- Running a simple feature/Step scenario
- Introducing selenium layer - WebConnector
- Building custom functions in WebConnector
- Building a simple test case
- Implementing logging using Log4J
- Executing a project from eclipse
- Executing a project from ANT
- Generating Junit, Cucumber reports
- Background and Pending Exception
- Parameterizing/repeating test cases from feature classes
- Implementing/deciding Tags
- Running all/limited tests
7. Continuous Build Integration tools- Jenkins
- What is Jenkins and how to use it
- How to integrate Jenkins with Eclipse
1. Self Analysis
- Know yourself
- Personality types
- Areas of interest
2. Self Discovery
- SWOT Analysis – strength, weakness, opportunities, threats
3. Goal Setting
- Short-term plan
- Long-term plan
- Effective Time-management
4. Effective Self Presentation
- Personal grooming, Dressing, Hygiene
5. Effective Communication
- Verbal – Language
- Voice modulation - Tone, Pitch
- Clarity of Speech
- Listening skills – Active Listening, Selective Listening
- Written communication – general business correspondence
6. Email Etiquette
7. Body Language
- Understanding non-verbal communication
- Postures, Gestures, Eye contact
8. Tips to prepare impressive Resume
9. Tips for Group Discussion
10. Handling Telephonic interview
11. Mock – Technical interview
12. Mock – Personal Interview (PI)
13. Office Etiquettes and Mannerisms
1. Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems
- LCM and HCF
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Permutation & Combination
- Time and Work
- Heights and Distances
2. Logical Reasoning
- Number and Letter Series
- Logical Sequence
- Blood Relations
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Higher Degree Equations
After the course completion, an exam will be conducted to judge your knowledge along with the live project work completion check and you will be awarded a certificate from 3RI Technologies.
Yes, we provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We have a dedicated team for Placement and tie ups with 300+ MNC’s and SME companies.
Yes we conduct demo classes every weekend. Please contact us for more details.
We conduct the live project during the course ,wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. These projects could be from various fields like ecommerce, Finance, Retails , social networking,website , enterprise application.
Software Testing Batch Schedule
Batch Start Date
8.00 AM To 11.00 AM
11.00 AM to 2.00 PM