Microsoft Azure Training In Pune
Microsoft Azure is an all-inclusive collection of cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications in Microsoft data-centers. Integrated tools, DevOps, and a marketplace support you in efficiently building anything from simple mobile apps to internet-scale solutions. Our Microsoft Azure Course helps Developers in designing, programming, implementing, automating, and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Course objective includes implementation and usage of Azure Infrastructure Components such as Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Storage Technologies, Azure Virtual Networks, Azure Web and Mobile Apps, Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and Integration of on-premise Windows Active Directory with Azure AD.
Microsoft Azure training courses at 3RI Technologies comprises of Microsoft Azure: Fundamentals, 70-532 Certification, and 70-533 Certification. We have designed the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals course to introduce the principles of Cloud Computing to the candidates. For Microsoft Azure administrator, developer, or database administrator aspirant candidates, this course plays a crucial role. The three Microsoft Azure certification training courses - 70-532 Certifications, 70-533 Certifications, and 70-534 Certification will help candidates learn extensively about Azure Solutions, Active Directory Services, Mobile App Back-end Services, Use of Azure in hosting websites and SQL Databases. After the completion of Microsoft Azure training, the candidate will be able to design, develop, automate, and monitor multiple cloud solutions on the Azure Platform.
What is Microsoft Azure?
It is formerly known as Windows Azure, which is Microsoft's public cloud computing platform.
It offers a range of cloud services, including IT, analysis, storage, networking.
Users can select from this services to develop and scale new application or to run existing applications in the public cloud.
How does Microsoft Azure work?
Once customers have signed up for Azure, they have access to all of the services included in the Azure portal. Although Microsoft does not charge subscription fees, different Azure services are available for a fee.
This means that subscribers receive an invoice every month, only charging for the specific features they use.
In addition to the service that Microsoft offers through the Azure portal, several third-party vendors provide software directly through Azure.
The costs of third-party applications vary widely but may include paying subscription fees for the application and user fees for the infrastructure used to host the application.
Use of Microsoft Azure:
• It provides simple and reliable large-scale data storage.
• Azure offers a number of applications and benefits for businesses.
• Microsoft Azure can be used to create, deploy, or manage applications.
• Some DevOps tools are also integrated into the Azure platform
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- Practice Course Material
- Basic understanding of networking concepts, virtualization, after beneficia
DURATION : (5-6 Weeks)
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Database Administrators
- IT Professionals and Developers
- Windows Server Administrators
1. Introduction to Cloud
- Define cloud computing
- Cloud computing Infrastructure
- The requirements teed to be fulfilled to qualify as a cloud service
- Cloud service and deployment models
- Common misconceptions about cloud computing
- Common cloud Implementations
- Benefits of Cloud
- Architecture discussion
2. Microsoft Azure Basics
- Introduction to Azure
- What is SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Azure Regions and Data Centers
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure portal
- Introduction to all Azure services
- Windows Azure Subscription
- Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
3. Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
- Virtual Machine instances
- Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Azure VM types and Pricing
- Types of Provisioning
- Disks & Images
- Virtual Machine management, automation, and scripting
- Cloud Service and Resource Model Deployment
- Implementing and Managing Storage
4. Introduction to Azure Virtual Network and Services
- Types of Azure Virtual Network VNET to VNET, point-to-site and site-to-site, Express Route.
- Creating Virtual Networks in Azure
- Azure Subnet and IP ranges
- Load Balancing Endpoints
- Understanding Network ACL and Network Security Group Setting up Private and Public IP
- Hands-on Lab: Create a VET-to-VNET virtual network
- Hands-on Lab: Create a point-to-site virtual network
- Introduction to Azure Traffic Manager
- Available options in Azure Traffic Manager
- Understanding of Deployment Traffic Manager
- Hands-on Lab: Load Balancing using Azure Traffic Manager
5. Microsoft Azure Storage
- Overview of Microsoft Azure Storage
- Azure Storage Account
- Azure Storage Blobs
- Control Access to Storage Blobs and Containers
- Storage Account Replication Techniques
- Type of Azure Storage Account
- Storage Services Blob, Table, queue, File
6. Module 5: Implement an Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory Fundamentals
- Implement Azure AD Connect
- Multifactor Authentication
- Add custom domains
- Monitor Azure AD
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications
- Users and Groups Provisioning
- Configure federation
- Implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications
- Create an Azure AD B2C Directory
- Implement B2B collaboration Configure partner users
- Integrate with applications
- Azure AD data sync
- Role-based Access Control
- ADFS and Azure Access Control Service
- Hands-on Lab: Authentication On-Premise app using Azure AD
- Overview and Available features and Media Services
- Azure Notification Hub Services
7. Azure SQL Database
- Introduction about Azure SQLDifference between SQL server and Azure SQL
- Advantage and Benefits of SQL database Scaling SQL database
- Backup and Performance Options Security in Azure
- SQL Pricing Model
8. Azure Web Apps
- Understanding Web App tiers
- Understanding of Web Job Pricing, Security, Monitoring
- Resource Group and Web Hosting Plans in the New Preview portal
- Supported language
- Deploying a Web App
- Deployment sources
- Hands-on Lab: Create, Deploy, Manager
- Roles in Azure Cloud services
- Web Role and Worker Role
- Understanding Fault Domain and Upgrade Domain
- Deployment pipeline
9. Module 8: Azure Backup and Site Recovery
- Azure Vaults
- Configuring backups
- Data Protection Manager
- Azure Site Recovery and Disaster Recovery
- On Premise Migration using Recovery Services
STEP in COurses
© 2019 All rights reserved