RPA- Robotics Process Automation – UI Path-Training in Pune
With every passing second’s software and IT, the world is advancing to the next levels. In IT industry, RPA i.e. Robotic Process Automation is one such silent revolution that has shown the immense higher potential in terms of automation of the various industries that are business-oriented and where computing processes are being majorly handled by the humans only, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the new technique which can easily automate all of their operations.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) - What Is It?
RPA or Robotic Process Automation is robotics oriented software which is used for organizational processes or operations by configuring to interpret and intercept the actions of applications operations that are used by business processes. RPA software is configured as per the process steps or activity order after which it will automatically perform the required task in the same manner or form. This process tasks includes triggering specific responses after certain action or outcome, data manipulation, and communicate with other functions or systems. The main objective or aim is to reduce the unnecessary workforce who are performing repetitive high-volume job i.e. support, workflow management, remote management of infrastructure, back-offices concerning supply chain, finance, customer, accounting, and HR.
Robotic Process Automation software uses multi-level critical components for data collection, data configuration, and linking to the requisite application server or website. Certain protocols are also used to engines the required operation as it happens in the actual or manual business process.
About UI Path RPA Training in Pune From 3RI Technologies
UI Path RPA Training in Pune from 3RI Technologies aims at making the student familiarize with all the concepts of RPA UI Path. As we said above, RPA eliminates the need of any manual or human intervention to perform repetitive and fewer tasks, this course will make you equipped or elaborates all the features, functions, and benefits of using RPA techniques in business operations.
3RI Technologies provides the most advanced UI Path RPA Training in Pune and considered as one of the best and leading training institute that makes their students an expert in UI Path RPA tool.
This course particularly focuses on UI Path which is one of the most leading RPA tools. In 3RI technologies RPA classes in Pune, the students will be given the in-depth understanding of working concepts of UI Path from data input to manipulation and from data validation to recording of common activities of the processes and required automation with elaborative use cases. This will help the learner to know how to automate the real-world or actual processes of various sectors such as invoice processing, insurance claim process, purchase order/accounts payable processing, customer feedback analysis, complaints management, compliance reporting, employee on-boarding, and many more, the list is endless.
What Are The Benefits Of Taking UI Path RPA Training?
As we already said, the UI Path RPA tool helps the businesses to automate the repetitive manual processes or tasks which are rule-based, time-consuming, and are of high-volume in nature. UI RPA tool makes human interactions more productive and cost-effective by automating them.
Once you complete the UI Path RPA Training in Pune from 3RI Technologies, you will acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge as per the current market trends and needs of the IT industry. After completion, you'll
- Learn all the concepts of UI automation using RPA UI Path tool.
- Understanding of UI Path platform and user interface.
- How can you build the workflows in UI Path tool.
- More insights on RPA technology.
- How to re-use automation templates for implementation.
- How to build a structured automation process or activity for respective business operation.
- How to organize the real-world workflow or process automation
- Develop or build the debugging skill for designed workflows.
- How to use different types of workflow data.
The faculty at 3RI technology is an expert from the industry who understands what market demands from the qualified RPA professional. The course is designed after considering the newest UI Path RPA technology and market needs, thus you meet all the requirements. Focus is not only given on theoretical concepts but extensively on practical implementation and testing, which makes the learner gain more from each session in RPA classes in Pune. 3RI Technologies also provides the flexible batch timings to their students.
What UI Path RPA Holds In Future?
The scope of UI Path RPA is very high & immense, and taking RPA classes in Pune makes you ready for a reckoning career ahead or widens more prospects.
- It will replace the rekeying jobs of data entry through its automated techniques and tools.
- Repetitive jobs of data collection, categorization, assembling, and formatting tasks will become more effective with its much easier rule sets.
- No matter what computer-aided process your business operation or process is using, it will replace them in which human or manual intervention is required.
- The growth is anticipated to be very high as it potentially reduces the risk of errors or inaccurate in reporting with much-improvised data analytics and significant data accuracy.
Who Can Take UI Path RPA Training in Pune?
The following professionals can undergo UI Path RPA classes in Pune:
- RPA Developers
- IT Professionals
- Support Representatives
- Application Developers
Application Areas of UI Path RPA Tool
Today almost all multinational organization are using the Robotics Process Automation for performing their day to day repetitive tasks. Accenture, Deloitte, TCS, Gartner, Capgemini, IBM, and many more are extensively using UI Path RPA Tool for reliable, accurate, and consistent results with higher productivity. It also helps to magnify the efficiency of business operations. Top applications areas where it is used are:
- Customer Service
- Human Resource
- Financial Services
- Supply Chain Management
Technology is advancing day by day, so it required that you should also update yourself to survive in this cut-throat and competitive environment. Getting trained UI Path will give you an edge above others. So, if you want to make a lucrative career then you must get yourself enrolled today in UI Path RPA Training in Pune at 3RI Technologies.
- There are no Pre-requisites for this course.
- A Basic Knowledge of Programming Language is beneficial.
- 5-6 Weekends (Weekend Batch)
1. RPA Overview
- Introduction to RPA
- What is Robotic Process Automation
- How RPA works
- Industry implementation of RPA
- Various RPA tools
2. Overview of UI Path
- Introduction to UI Path and Why UI Path
- Build a simple Software robot
- RPA Market
3. RPA Installation and Setup
- Install UI Path Studio (Community Edition)
- Install important packages
- Examine Installed Activities
- Setting up the browser
- Renewing License
4. Basic of Tools
- Create New Projects
- Types of Projects
- Open and copy Existing Projects
- UI Path Dashboard
- Project and windows Tour
5. Basic UI Path Skills
- Sequences and Flowcharts
- Display a message box
- Logging to output window
- Open and Read a text file
- Send email
- Debugging the code line by line
6. Creating Scripts
- Variable and Types of variables
- Variable scope and global scope
- Managing arguments and using arguments
- Control Structure
7. Exception and Debugging
- Exception Handling
8. User Events, Recorder and Data Scraping
- Various User Events
- Managing user Events
- Automate Data from Email
- Introduction to Recorder
- Recording Types
- What is Data Scraping
- Scraping data from Screen
- Scraping data from Web
9. Control Robots using Orchestrator
- Orchestrator Overview
- Create an Orchestrator account
- Login/Setup/tour the UI
- Connecting Robot
- Schedule and run an unattended robot
- Pause an attended robot
10. Windows Application
- Example of one Windows application Automation
11. Web Application
- Example of Web Application Automation
- Launch the browser and close
- Login and Logout
- Performing certain operations
12. Workflow, citrix and Data Manipulation
- Workflow: Control Flow, Flowcharts, State Machine, Checkpoint, Invoke
- Orchestrator: Queues, Assets, Process
- Citrix Automation
- Introduction to Citrix Automation
- Automating Virtual Environments using Citrix
- Automating Text and Image in the Virtual Environment
- Image to Text Conversion in Virtual Environment
- Data Manipulation
13. Image and Text Automation
- About image and text automation
- Mouse and keyboard activities
- Image activities
- Text automation
- OCR and image automation
14. Email and PDF Automation
- Email automation and PDF-data-extraction
15. Excel Automation basics
- Read worksheet
- Write data table into a worksheet
- Read /Write cell data
♦ RPA Practical Implementation and Hands on Exercises