Apache Spark & Scala Training in Pune
Hadoop is an Apache open-source framework written in Java that allows distributed processing of large data set across clusters of computers using simple programming models. A Hadoop frame-worked application works in an environment that provides distributed storage and computation across clusters of computers. Hadoop designed to scale up from a single server to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage.
We have multiple branches in Pune with our training institutes at Deccan and Pimple Saudagar for the student convenience. Our training centers are advancing equipped with excellent infrastructure and ready to use for students. We keep updating our Hadoop syllabus, which gives our students updated course knowledge. We try to provide Best Hadoop Training in Pune.
Hands-On Big Data with Spark & Scala
Dive right in, into the informative article below to uncover all the facts, benefits, uses, course information on Spark& Scala exclusively with computer language experts 3RI Technologies.
A little About Spark & Scala
Spark is a programming language that runs on Hadoop, which initially developed & designed for nonstop and super fast computation. For the effective use of complex processing, the language uses MapReduce, which then extends to an improved MapReduce model.
3RI Technologies is one such institute that provides Spark and Scala Training in Pune with all the latest modules of the language with many outstanding features. Spark and Scala Training in Pune can be beneficial for the students who plan to take the course at 3RI Technologies. Here 3RI Technologies provides Spark and Scala certification in Pune after completing the course. We have an expert team of language professionals at our training institute, which gives you cutting edge knowledge. The course can turn out to be a perfect match for beginners who can then transform into experts by the end of the course. The course at our training institute designed in such a way that it gives you in-depth knowledge of the language. Taking this course will turn you into Spark and Scala language programming experts, which will also include SparkSQL, Machine Learning with MLlib, Spark environment, Graph processing using Graphx, and Stream Processing. This course will add to your vibrant skillsets, increase your work potential for an exhilarating career.
Introduction to the Language Spark with Scala
The online training of Spark with Scala is a type of computer language course originally designed to deliver the students a head start the detailed introduction of Spark and Scala. The training will provided to the students in several notions of Big Data with spark particulars, theoretical learning of Scala and Spark, Spark and Scala practical programming language, and much more.
At 3RI Technologies, the Spark and Scala training course help all its students to absorb the key features of working of Spark and Scala and the way it runs. The course is taken care of by our Spark and Scala expert and professional team.
Who Can All Take This Course?
The Spark and Scala course developed for Data scientists, Graduates, Big Data Analytics, Analytical professionals, and for those who enjoy smooth programming and project managing on Big Data Analytics.
This course can also be taken by software engineers who want to develop some extraordinary skills in the big data world and make that difference in the IT world.
If you carry no previous experience in programming but love the programming concept and wish to learn it, you will have to start the journey of learning programming with an introductory course as an initial step.
What All is needed to Avail the Course?
- Prior programming practice/experience is a must.
- Basic fundamental knowledge of programming is required
- You need to carry your laptop if required
- These courses developed along with Windows, but for those who are comfortable with Linux or MacOS are free to use those operating systems too.
- The software which required during the course period is free of cost and easily available in the market, the expert team will take you through the downloading and installing process.
How can Spark and Scala Make the Difference?
The use of Big Data Analysis is growing very in the IT world today, and the skill highly valued in the IT Ocean. This course will take you through the newest and advanced technology in big data analysis with Apache Spark. Spark and Scala Training is a must is your planning to enhance your skills. You can take the Spark and Scala course from Pune’s best computer language training institute, 3RI Technologies. The Spark and Scala course come with endless features and benefits at 3RI Technologies. The top MNC’s that include eBay, JPL, Amazon, Yahoo, and NASA, all of them, use Spark to rapidly gather significance from vast data collections over a flaw tolerant Hadoop group. The same tricks and techniques will be taught by our experts doing the course period, which will also allow you to use your very own Windows system to practice right at home. You might think this language might be hard, but the fact is the language is much easier than you even think.
When using Scala programming language Spark works as the best fit, this course at 3RI Technologies includes a crash course of Scala to give you perfect hands on the language and to speed up instantly. For the ones who have perfect hands-on Python and have a thorough knowledge of Python can avail of the Python version of this class.
Master, Learn, and ace the craft of encircling data analysis issues as Spark issues through more than 20 hands-on models, and after that scale them up to keep running on distributed computing services in this course.
- Become familiar with the ideas of Spark’s Resilient Distributed Datastores
- Get a brief training in the Scala programming language
- Create and run Spark employments rapidly utilizing Scala
- Make an interpretation of complex examination issues into iterative or multi-arrange Spark contents
- Scale up to bigger informational collections utilizing Amazon’s Elastic MapReduce administration
- See how Hadoop YARN disseminates Spark crosswise over figuring bunches
- Work on utilizing other Spark advancements, similar to Spark SQL, DataFrames, DataSets, Spark Streaming, and GraphX
Placement Opportunities and Assistance after Successfully Completing Spark & Scala Training
All the courses at 3RI Technologies, including the Spark and Scala course, include a 100% placement guarantee, and our institute is totally placement oriented. Proper guidance will provided to every individual student in terms of placement. The promise of placement oriented training at 3RI Technologies is what makes it the best training institute in and around Pune. Apart from this, 3RI Technologies is also known for its cost-effective courses as well as our expert language professionals. The location of 3RI Technologies is very wisely chosen, which is in the heart of Pune within the finest localities keeping mind of our student’s convenience. All these features make 3RI Technologies a very unique and one of its kind training institutes.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Basic knowledge of Core Java and SQL is advantageous.
- 6-7 Weekend
1. Introduction to Bigdata
- Introduction and relevance
- Uses of Big Data analytics in various industries like Telecom, E-commerce, Finance, and Insurance, etc.
- Problems with Traditional Large-Scale Systems
2. Hadoop (Big Data) Ecosystem
- Motivation for Hadoop
- Different types of projects by Apache
- Role of projects in the Hadoop Ecosystem
- Key technology foundations required for Big Data
- Limitations and Solutions of existing Data Analytics Architecture
- Comparison of traditional data management systems with Big Data management systems
- Evaluate key framework requirements for Big Data analytics
- Hadoop Ecosystem & Hadoop 2.x core components
- Explain the relevance of real-time data
- Explain how to use big and real-time data as a Business planning tool
3. Hadoop Cluster Architecture – Configuration Files
- Hadoop Master-Slave Architecture
- The Hadoop Distributed File System - data storage
- Explain different types of cluster setups (Fully distributed/Pseudo etc.)
- Hadoop Cluster set up - Installation
- Hadoop 2.x Cluster Architecture
- A Typical enterprise cluster – Hadoop Cluster Modes
4. Data Analysis using HIVE
- Introduction to Hive – Hive Use Cases
- Discuss the Hive data storage principle
- Explain the File formats and Records formats supported by the Hive environment
- Perform operations with data in Hive
- Hive QL: Joining Tables, Dynamic Partitioning, Custom MapReduce Scripts
- Hive Script, Hive UDF
5. Scala Basics
- What is Scala?
- Why Scala for Spark?
- Scala in other Frameworks
- Introduction to Scala REPL
- Basic Scala Operations
- Variable Types in Scala
- Control Structures in Scala
- Foreach loop, Functions and Procedures
- Collections in Scala- Array
- Array Buffer, Map, Tuples, Lists, and more
- Scala Advance
6. Advanced Scala
- Functional Programming
- Higher-Order Functions
- Anonymous Functions
- Class in Scala
- Getters and Setters
- Custom Getters and Setters
- Properties with only Getters
- Auxiliary Constructor and Primary Constructor
- Extending a Class
- Overriding Methods
- Traits as Interfaces and Layered Traits
- What is Apache Spark?
- Using the Spark Shell
- RDDs (Resilient Distributed Datasets)
- Functional Programming in Spark
- Working with RDDs in Spark
- A Closer Look at RDDs
- Key-Value Pair RDDs
- Other Pair RDD Operations
8. Apache Kafka
- Need for Kafka
- What is Kafka?
- Core Concepts of Kafka
- Kafka Architecture
- Where is Kafka Used?
- Understanding the Components of Kafka Cluster
- Configuring Kafka Cluster
- Kafka Producer and Consumer Java API
9. Spark SQL
- Need for Spark SQL
- What is Spark SQL?
- Spark SQL Architecture
- SQL Context in Spark SQL
- User Defined Functions
- Data Frames & Datasets
- Interoperating with RDDs
- JSON and Parquet File Formats
- Loading Data through Different Sources
10. Spark Streaming
- What is Spark Streaming?
- Spark Streaming Features
- Spark Streaming Workflow
- How Uber Uses Streaming Data
- Streaming Context & DStreams
- Transformations on DStreams
- Using a Kafka Direct Data Source for spark streaming
❖ Project Work: Multiple Real World Use Case Scenarios