Our Industry Expert Trainer
Join our Instructor-Led Online, interactive session, Learn from Certified working experts.
Microsoft Azure Administrator - DevOps - AZ - 400 Certification Training at 3RI Technologies
What is Microsoft Azure Administrator - DevOps - AZ - 400 Certification?
Microsoft Azure is a leading cloud service provider. It rules the market in providing these services occupying a share of 19% of the market.
Microsoft Azure DevOps Certification AZ-400 is an industry-recognized certificate that demonstrates developing solutions for DevOps and managing the applications.
Skills that are learned with this certification are.
- It will check your knowledge about logging and monitoring systems to understand the environment.
- It will test your understanding of Site Reliability that will help in building reliable systems and services.
- You will also be learning how to enable security restrictions on users and carry the authentication process for them.
- You will learn how to use GitHub that can be used for automated deployment and building purposes.
- This certification will also enhance your communication skill to efficiently communicate the deployment and release strategies to concerned stakeholders.
- It will help you learn how to create a pipeline that can automate the build, deploy, test, and package your applications.
Why should you get Microsoft Azure Administrator - DevOps - AZ - 400 Certification?
Many companies today are migrating their existing infrastructure to a cloud-based environment. This creates several job opportunities for individuals looking for better salaries. Also, the popularity of Microsoft Azure is on a high because of the trust factor regarding services that comes with the Microsoft brand.
Once you receive this Microsoft Azure Certification, you get a chance to enter this market of cloud services and start working as a DevOps Engineer. This will prove to the current or future employers your capabilities to design and implement a solution in Microsoft DevOps.
Benefits of Microsoft Azure Administrator - DevOps - AZ - 400 Certification
- MS Azure is the next big brand growing exponentially with 1000’s new customers getting added to their list daily.
- If you randomly search for job openings that need Microsoft DevOps certification, the result obtained is vast.
More than 20% of candidates with Microsoft Azure DevOps certification have secured high paying jobs in reputed IT giants.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer will be the next most demanding job by 2025. Cloud professionals will occupy almost 65% of positions.
- Even several government security agencies are using MS Azure to store their confidential data on these environments because of the high security.
- Azure 400 certifications help you to bridge the knowledge gap that exists between non-certified and certified professionals.
I would not boast, but 3RI Technologies is the best institute that you can find that offers online and classroom-based training preparing you with the latest technology trends.
3RI Technologies have professionals working with top MNCs as part of our training team. We offer training relevant to the corporate culture and LIVE projects as an integral part of the training program.
The course curriculum is simple to understand. We offer courses that are affordable and are excellent value for the money invested. By joining our online course, you will get a chance to be part of our larger community to gain knowledge through peer discussions.
The online class is a blend of LIVE interactive courses and healthy discussions among other students. You get a chance to clarify all your doubts during these sessions. Also, if you miss any class, you can attend the same with the upcoming batches. Also, you will be exploring all possible questions that are asked during the certification exams.
We can assure you of 100% placement assistance, which is our USP of all our software training programs. Special personality development workshops are conducted to enhance the overall personality of every student enrolled with us. Mock interviews are conducted to prepare you for all possible questions asked during placement drives.
After completing the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of completion to recognize your efforts.
Key Features of Microsoft Azure Training
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- Practice Course Material
- 7 Weeks
- Basic understanding of networking concepts, virtualization, after beneficia
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Database Administrators
- IT Professionals and Developers
- Windows Server Administrators
DevOps with Azure Online Course Syllabus
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects, assignments and live sessions
1. DevOps Introduction
- What is DevOps?
- Why DevOps is needed?
- DevOps Transition?
- Technical Challenges
- DevOps Market Trends
- Various DevOps Tools
- DevOps pipelines
2. Design a DevOps Strategy
- Analyze Existing Artifact
- Deployment Packages
- Analyze Container Repositories
- Azure Test Plans
- Work Management Tools -Azure Boards
- Recommend Migration and Integration Strategies
- Artifact Repositories
- Source Control | Import repositories from TFVC to Git
- Test Management
- Work Management
- Design and Implement an Agile Work Management Approach
- Design a Quality Strategy
- Design a Secure Development Process
- Design a tool integration strategy with Team city
3. Implement DevOps Development Processes
- Design a Version Control Strategy
- Implement and Integrate Source Control
- Implement and manage Build Infrastructure
- Implement Code Flow with GitFlow, SonarQube
- Implement a Mobile DevOps Strategy
- Managing Application Configuration and Secrets
4. Continuous Integration - Jenkin
- Manage Code Quality and Security Policies
- Implement a Container Build Strategy
- Create Deployable Images
- Docker Hub
- Azure Container Registry
- Create Deployable Images
- Analyze and Integrate Docker Multi-Stage Builds
- Implement a Build Strategy with Jenkin
5. Continuous Delivery & Deployment Pattern with Octopus
- Design a Release Strategy
- Set up a Release Management Workflow
- Implement an Appropriate Deployment Pattern
6. Dependency Management
- Design a Dependency Management Strategy
- Manage Security and Compliance
7. Application Infrastructure
- Design an Infrastructure and Configuration Management Strategy
- Implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Azure DevOps
- Manage Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Infrastructure
- Implement Infrastructure Compliance and Security
8. Implement Continuous Feedback
- Recommend and Design System Feedback Mechanisms
- Implement Process for Routing System Feedback to Development Teams
- Optimize Feedback Mechanisms
Free Career Guidance
Learn through real-life industry projects sponsored by top companies across industries
Dedicated Industry Experts Mentors
Receive 1:1 career counselling sessions & mock interviews with hiring managers. Further your career with our 300+ hiring partners.
Schedule Your Batch
10-April-21 | SAT-SUN | 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
17-April-21 | SAT-SUN | 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
24-April-21 | Mon-Fri | 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Timings Doesn't Suit You ?
We can set up a batch at your convenient time.
DevOps with Azure Online Course Certification
Frequently Asked Questions
The objectives of this Microsoft Azure certification course are given below
- Understanding the advantages of using Source Control for several developers working on the same platform.
- Swift Migration from TFVC(version control tool) to Git.
- Developing and implementing security tactics for the applications developed.
- Managing and implementing build infrastructure.
- Managing the configurations for applications.
- Implementing the DevOps strategy for mobile-based applications.
Anyone who is a Microsoft Administrator or Developer certified professional can plan to pursue this course.
Any individual who has prior experience working with MS Azure cloud can enroll in this course to become a certified DevOps Engineer.
Any individual with some Agile methodology or IT development cycle experience can also plan to enroll themselves for better career prospects. However, such an individual needs to put extra effort to understand the basic concepts relevant to cloud technology.
It would help if you had either of the following before you can pursue Microsoft DevOps Certification.
Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator OR Microsoft Certified Azure Developer
- Understanding the architecture for MS Azure cloud services
- Analyzing the resources and infrastructure offered by MS Azure.
- Learning about how to make the sites reliable and improving response to incidents in MS Azure.
- Monitoring the health of Azure Load balancer and VM's
- Controlling and monitoring security measures to be implemented using MS Azure cloud.
- Migrating and managing existing repository to Git hub.
- Understanding of strategies to implement for continuous planning and integration through the use of Azure pipelines.
- Managing costs involved in using MS Azure cloud service.
- Designing a strategy for the Release process and Managing workflow.
- Selecting the best deployment process and implementing a system that will route the feedback to developers.
- Creating and managing Kubernetes services offered by Azure.
- Different code tools that are available with Azure.
- Hands-on projects for application-based understanding.
This program's duration is 30-50 hours, depending on prior experience and passion for learning.
Industry-recognized Microsoft Azure Administrator – DevOps –AZ 400 certifications opens the door to working as a DevOps Engineer. It is a challenging task but with better salary packages and better career development prospects.
I'm Interested in This Program
DevOps with Azure Online Training Testimonials
What our students talks about us. If you were student of 3RI and wants to share your thought about us, kindly mail or call us.