Core Java Classes In Pune
3RI Technologies provide one of the finest core java classes in Pune. With latest features and methodologies and latest version of Java (java 1.9), a promising training is provided to aspiring software developers.
About Core Java:
- Java came into existence in 1991. It was introduced by James Gosling for Sun Microsystem. It has been in massive use since 1995.
- Originally, Java was designed for consumer electronic devices.
- Java was developed to work on the several issues by the other programming languages which are:
1. Object orientation.
4. Distributed computing.
- Java has a huge developer base and also, a vast collection of libraries (from Sun and other sources).
Features of the Java programming language:
- It is object oriented that is, java helps in software development using the notion of objects. Thus software developed using java is mainly composed of the classes and objects.
- Java helps in development of diverse applications. A few of the java applications are designed to be accessed through a web browser.
- It is robust.
- Java implements the pointer model which does not allow access to the actual memory location. Thus overwriting does not take place in the memory.
- Java is secure. The authentication is based on public-key encryption method.
- Java supports multithreading.
- Java is both compiled and interpreted language.
- It is architecture neutral because bytecodes run on the Java Virtual Machine and are independent of the platform.
- They run on any OS.
Prospect of core java:
- Web developer
- Application developer
- EJB programmer
- Software developer
- Graphic designer
- Programmer analyst
- System programmer
About 3ri Technologies:
Since 2010, 3ri is leading training provider for Software Development courses. Along with high quality industrial training with Real Time Projects, 3ri Technologies is one of the best training institutes. 3ri is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company providing IT training in both basic and advanced levels in the domain of technologies.
Under the specially designed job oriented programme for freshers and job seekers, training is provided by a faculty with an experience of around 8 to 10 years. Trainings are always tagged along with live project and placement support. Thus the candidates are moderately groomed to be hired by a company.
3ri technologies is ready to groom the candidates with enriched knowledge about the courses with a holistic approach to meet the expectations of the same. Focus is put on proper hands on vocational training. Meticulous about timing, focus on industrial trends, a look-out for cost friendly equipment is primary focus of the institution so that candidates are eligible and employable.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Batches
- Flexible Timings
- Live Project Work/Assignments
- Free Soft Skill Sessions
- An avid knowledge of C language.
1. Introduction to Java
- History of Java
- Features of Java
2. Overview of Java
- OOP’s Concept
- Data types and Variables
- Control Structures
- Strings, Arrays
3. Objects and Classes
- Object, Classes and Methods
- Method Overloading
- Object class
- Types of Inheritance
- Method Overriding
- Dynamic method dispatch
5. Packages and Interfaces
- Defining Packages
- Extending Interfaces
6. Exception Handling
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling
- Exception types
- Try and Catch and finally
- Throw, throws
- Custom Exception
7. Inner Class and Wrapper classes
- Inner Classes
- Static Nested Classes
- Wrapper Classes
- Anonymous Inner Classes
8. String Handling
- Creating Strings
- String handling methods
- String Buffer and String Builder
9. Input and Output in Java
- Byte streams & Character streams
10. Collection Framework
- Collection Interfaces and Classes
- Basics of java thread
- The Thread Scheduler
- Naming a thread, Daemon thread
- Perform single /multiple tasks by multiple threads
- Major Thread Concepts
- Garbage Collection
12. Reflection API
- Overview of Reflection
- Use of newInstance() method and determining the class Object
- Accessing a private method or member from outside the class
13. Lambda Built-in Functional Interfaces
- Use primitive versions of functional Interface
- java.util.function package
- Use binary versions of functional Interface
- Use the UnaryOperator Interface