C # Training in Pune
We are Offering Online Training
Trained 15000+ Students | 3 Centers in Pune | Job Oriented Courses | Affordable Fees | Pay in Easy No Cost EMIs | Flexible Batch Timings
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
The detailed syllabus is designed for freshers as well as working professionals
- Introduction to .NET Framework
- What is .NET Framework?
- What are components of .NET Framework?
- IDE for .NET
- Writing C# classes
- Class Basics, Constructors, Destructors
- Using Methods in Classes
- Language Fundamentals & Constructs
- Comments, Variables, Constants
- Controlled Structure
- Looping Structures
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Extending Classes
- Constructors in Inheritance
- Function Overloading, Operator Overloading
- Dynamic Polymorphism
- Exception Handling
- Try, Catch, Throw
- System Defined Exceptions
- User Defined Exceptions
- Attributes & Reflection
- User Defined Attributes
- Predefined Attributes
- Introspection of Classes, Methods,Parameters, Properties
- Events & Delegates
- Event Handling in C#
- Multicasting Delegates
- Delegate Chaining
- Collection Framework
- Arraylist, List, Stack, Queue
- IEnumerable, IEnumerator, IComparor interfaces
- Generics & Anonymous Methods
- Generics in C#
- Generics for User Defined Functions and Classes
- Anonymous Methods
- Thread Class
- Common Methods of Thread Class
- Creating, Managing and Destroying Threads
- File I/O and Serialization
- File Handling
- Creating, Deleting files
- Database Basics
- Query, SubQuery
- Connecting Application with Database
- DataSet, DataTable
- SqlCommand, SqlConnection, SqlDataAdaptor
- Using Stored Procedure
- XML using .NET
- Creating XML file with .NET
- Reading XML Document with .NET
- CAB projects
- Merge module
- Click Once
- Overview of WCF, WPF and WF
- Creating WCF
- Understanding WPF architecture and Design Concepts
- Understand the WF concept.
C# Classes in Pune
C# is a modern, object-oriented programming language intended to create simple yet robust programs. It is designed specifically to take advantage of CLI features; C# is the core language of the Microsoft .NET framework. In this course, students gain the skills to exploit the capabilities of C# and the .NET Framework to develop programs useful for broad range of desktop and Web applications.
C-SHARP (C #) is a multi-paradigm programming language developed by Microsoft that works with the .NET Framework. C # is commonly used to create mobile apps, games and Windows apps. # is a modern, object-oriented, general-purpose programming language, pronounced as “C #”. It was developed by Microsoft under the leadership of Anders Hejlsberg and his team as part of the .Net initiative and approved by the European Association of Computer Manufacturers C # is one of the languages of the Common Language Infrastructure and the current version of C # is version 7.2. C # is syntactically very similar to Java and is easy for users with knowledge of C, C or Java. .NET applications are cross-platform applications, and the Framework can be used in languages such as C, C #, Visual Basic, COBOL, etc. It was designed so that other languages can use it.
What is C#?
It is an object-oriented programming language created by Microsoft and runs in the .NET Framework. C # has roots in the C family, and the language is similar to other popular languages such as C and Java. The latest version, C # 8, was released in September 2019.
C # is used for:
- Mobile applications
- Desktop applications
- Web applications
- Web services
- Web sites
- Database applications
Why Use C#?
• It is most popular programming language in the world
• It is easy to learn and easy to use
• C # is an object-oriented language that provides a clear structure for programs and allows you to reuse code, thus reducing development costs. Since C # is close to C, C and Java, programmers can more easily switch to C # or vice versa.
C # has many other reasons to be popular and popular.
1. Easy to start: C # is a high-level language and is therefore similar to other common programming languages such as C, C, and Java, which facilitates everyone’s learning.
2. Widely used for desktop and web application development: C # is often used for web and desktop application development. It is popular languages in the professional workplace. If anyone wants to create Microsoft applications, C # is the first choice.
3. Community: the larger the community, the better the new tools and software developed to improve them. C # has a large community, so developments are made in the system that will not go extinct.
4. Game development: C # is widely used in game development and will continue to dominate. C # can be integrated into Microsoft and therefore has a large target group. C # functions such as automatic garbage collection, interfaces, object orientation, etc.
Beginning with C# programming:
GeeksforGeeks, CodeChef, etc., with which C # programs can be executed without installation.
Windows: since C # was developed as part of Microsoft’s .NET Framework initiative, it provides several IDEs for running C # programs: Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Studio Express, and Visual
Linux: Mono can be used to run C # programs on Linux.
Since C # is very similar to other languages widely used syntactically, it is easier to program and learn in C #.
Programs can be written in C # in one of the most commonly used text editors, such as Notepad, gedit, etc.
After writing the program, save file with the .cs extension.
Advantages of C#:
- C # is very effective in managing the system.
- All garbage is automatically collected in C #.
- There is no problem with memory loss in C # due to the high memory backup.
- Maintenance costs are lower and safer than in other languages.
- The C # code is compiled in a common language (Common (.Net) Intermediate Language), which is a standard language regardless of the operating system and the target architecture.
Disadvantages of C#:
- C # is less flexible because it depends heavily on the .Net structure.
- C # runs slowly, and the program must be compiled with each change.
- C # is widely used for the development of desktop applications, web applications, and services.
- It is used when creating extensive Microsoft applications.
Key Features of C# Training
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- Hands-on Experience on One Live Project.
- Practice Course Material
DURATION : (45 Hours)
- Knowledge of any programming Languages such as VB, Java, Pascal or C/C++ is assumed.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming is needed as well.The course exceeds the basic level and can be considered as intermediate.
TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS :
The C# training course is designed to provide the students the complete knowledge of C#.Complete theoretical and practical knowledge will be delivered.Provide Interview tips and assist in resume formation.
Most frequent questions and answers
After the course completion, an exam will be conducted to judge your knowledge along with the live project work completion check and you will be awarded a certificate from 3RI Technologies.