Data Science Training In Pune
Data Science in its simpler terms is about generating critical business value from the data by various creative ways. It can also be defined as a mix of data research, algorithms and technology in order to solve complex analytical issues. Data is being by generated by Companies at an exponential pace. The usable Data form can be different for different section of people working in an organization. Data Science helps us to explore the data to the granular form and find the needed insights. Data Science is about being analytical or inquisitive wherein asking new questions, doing new explorations and keep learning is a part of job for Data Scientists.
GET FRONTLINE DATA SCIENCE TRAINING IN PUNE AT 3RI TECHNOLOGIES
Data Science is a trending niche, for it promises notable mileages for the business economy! It is rather ironic that data which was considered a burden to manage and store only about a few decades ago is now viewed as a resource; courtesy of course to data scientists. They have brought about a paradigmatic change through their skills which allow them to derive the valued from raw data. It is important to mention that ‘Raw Data’ is clueless to most laymen, including the high echelons in the business management; but when processed through the Data Science Tools, it renders value which is precious and immense for the decision makers and salesmen. They are all riding on the Professionalism of the Data Scientists and this generates the demand of the latter! 3RI Technologies is the leading institution offering Data Science Training in Pune and fresh graduates as well as Working Professional can enroll for it.
WHAT IS DATA SCIENCE?
Today, Data Science is a much-talked subject and moreover, its significance is being deliberated among the business managers who are eager to hire a brilliant professional on board their firm. Data Science is actually a milieu space that is shared by the distinct yet related domains of statistics & applicative mathematics, computer programming frameworks and tools, data metrics and analytics. Machine Learning & associated automation underpins all the above-listed fields, almost as a generic derivative; because it is through this channel that the good results are accrued in favor of the business clients. What are these good results? Let’s talk about them!
Trending smart services that are propelling the businesses around the world such as SEO, SMO, SMM, SEM and moreover CRM, all revolve around the ability to generate leads of authentic value for the commerce banners. The web developers have been doing well through their professional conducts for their clients but they in turn actively seek the ‘Meaningful Data’ pertaining to the existing and potential customers, the market trends and the competition figures of the biz rivals. Here, Data Science comes into play and serves to close the gaps. Data scientists offer their services as professionals and their task is to make productive use of the statistics, mathematics, analyses tools and programmed automation (like as mentioned above) to usher the leads that speak the meaning of practical worth! This meaning could be refined information on the probable customers, the dynamic trends and the like.
Data Science Courses in Pune at 3RI Technologies have been designed with the objective of developing in the candidates, the ability to master the professional techniques towards obtaining the best and desirable value for the companies.
WHY SEEK DATA SCIENCE TRAINING?
The above discussion is sufficient to throw light on the correlation that exists between the data professionals and the web developers, the business managers and all. A Data Scientist who possesses worthy skills is thus in high demand; and banners as reputed as Amazon, eBay and many more are eager to hire them at the earliest. Simply speaking, Data Scientists have become the direct determinants of business efficiency and profit optimization.
3RI Technologies is a Premier Institute offering well-structured Data Science Classes in Pune and it trains the candidates in the latest Data Science concepts apart from discussing the fundamentals and topics of core significance.
THE PRACTICE AREAS OF DATA SCIENCE –
Data Science is an interrelated space of practice and warrants collective use of statistical models, data management, analytics and inference derivation for the business client (whose service niche and hence functional orientation could be really unique)! Broadly, you can delineate the following in Data Science matrix –
- Big data This domain relates to the ability of the data professional to aggregate, through all possible sources, quality data (hence metrics) and also manage the same for productive analyses. Statistical models play a vital role here.
- Data Analytics Here, the data scientist builds innovative programming models towards analyzing the raw data sets that could be unstructured, unrelated, dynamic, obsolete & redundant. Languages like Python are actively relied upon for designing smart data analytics models. Business Intelligence (BI) tools are embedded to ensure coherent resonances.
- Programmed Automation The Data Scientist develops consistent algorithms (machine learning) that behave in automation to churn available data from designated sources and generate the demanded leads (like pertaining to marketing, sales, customer engagement, feedback and more). Such programmed automation helps the business client to get a regular supply of inference and insights of custom usage.
3RI Technologies conducts its Data Science Courses in Pune every year and offers comprehensive Training that combines theoretical knowledge with ‘hands-on’ experience for the candidates. You learn as a team member from the real-time projects being undertaken at 3RI Technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Python programming Language.
- Basic knowledge of Database (SQL) and files (MS Excel, CSV etc.)
- Basic high school Algebra and Geometry
DATA SCIENCE COURSE FEATURES
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- Practice Course Material
DURATION : 40-50 Hours
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Developers looking for career switch and aspiring to become Data Scientists.
- Students pursuing their graduation/post-graduation and to make their career in Data Analytics / Data science field.
- BigData Professionals.
- Professionals who wants to understand machine learning.
- Professionals working on Data and Business Analysts
1. Fundamentals of Data Science and Machine Learning
- Introduction to Data Science
- Need of Data Science
- BigData and Data Science'
- Data Science and machine learning
- Data Science Life Cycle
- Data Science Platform
- Data Science Use Cases
- Skill Required for Data Science
2. Mathematics For Data Science
- Linear Algebra
- Theory Of optimization
- Gradients Descent
- Linear Algebra
3. Introduction to Statistics
- Descriptive vs. Inferential Statistics
- Types of data
- Measures of central tendency and dispersion
- Hypothesis & inferences
- Hypothesis Testing
- Confidence Interval
- Central Limit Theorem
4. Probability and Probability Distributions
- Probability Theory
- Conditional Probability
- Data Distribution
- Binomial Distribution
- Normal Distribution
1. An Introduction to Python
- Why Python, its Unique Feature and where to use it?
- Python Environment Setup/shell
- Installing Anaconda
- Understanding the Jupyter notebook
- Python Identifiers, Keywords
- Discussion about installed module s and packages
2. Conditional Statement, Loops, and File Handling
- Python Data Types and Variable
- Condition and Loops in Python
- Python Modules & Packages
- Python Files and Directories manipulations
- Use various files and directory functions for OS operations
3. Python Core Objects and Functions
- Built-in modules (Library Functions)
- Numeric and Math’s Module
- Complex Data structures in Python
- Python built-in function
- Python user-defined functions
4. Introduction to NumPy
- Array Operations
- Arrays Functions
- Array Mathematics
- Array Manipulation
- Array I/O
- Importing Files with Numpy
5. Data Manipulation with Pandas
- Data Frames
- Selection in DFs
- Retrieving in DFs
- Applying Functions
- Reshaping the DFs - Pivot
- Combining DFs
- Data Alignment
- Matrices Operations
- Create matrices
- Inverse, Transpose, Trace, Norms , Rank etc
- Matrices Decomposition
- Eigen Values & vectors
- Basics of Plotting
- Plots Generation
- Store Plots
4. SciKit LearnBasics
- Data Loading
- Train/Test Data generation
- Generate Model
- Evaluate Models
1. Exploratory Data Analysis
- Data Exploration
- Missing Value handling
- Outliers Handling
- Feature Engineering
2. Feature Selection
- Importance of Feature Selection in Machine Learning
- Filter Methods
- Wrapper Methods
- Embedded Methods
3. Machine Learning: Supervised Algorithms Classification
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Logistic Regression
- Naïve Bays Algorithm
- K-Nearest Neighbor Algorithm
- Decision Tress (SingleTree)
- Support Vector Machines
- Model Ensemble
- Random Forest
- Gradient Boosted Trees
- Model Evaluation and performance
- K-Fold Cross Validation
- ROC, AUC etc...
4. Machine Learning: Regression
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Decision Tree and Random Forest Regression
5. Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning Algorithms
- Similarity Measures
- Cluster Analysis and Similarity Measures
- K-chical Clustering
- Principal means Clustering
- HierarComponents Analysis
- Association Rules Mining & Market Basket Analysis
6. Text Mining
- Term Document Matrix
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis
- Machine Learning end to end Project blueprint
- Regression predictive modeling - House Price Prediction
- Classification predictive modeling - Binary Classification
- Widespread coverage for each Topic
- Various Approaches to Solve Data Science Problem
- Pros and Cons of Various Algorithms and approaches
Data Science Batch Schedule
Batch Start Date
8.00 AM To 11.00 AM
12:00 PM to 2:00 PM