DevOps Training in Pune
We are Offering Online Training
Trained 15000+ Students | 3 Centers in Pune | Job Oriented Courses | Affordable Fees | Pay in Easy No Cost EMIs | Flexible Batch Timings
Connect with Us
Learn from the DevOps Certified Industry Professional.
Enroll now for DevOps Training at 3RI Technologies
The detailed syllabus is designed for freshers as well as working professionals
1. DevOps Introduction
- What is DevOps?
- Why DevOps is needed?
- DevOps Transition ?
- Technical Challenges
- DevOps Market Trends
- Various DevOps Tools
- DevOps pipelines
2. Basic Linux and Networking Concepts
- Architecture and Filesystem of Linux
- Linux Bash Commands
- Managing Services on Linux
- User and Group management
- Filesystem usage.
- IP assignment and Service Ports
- Installing and Configuring Apache
3. Cloud Computing with AWS
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Introduction to AWS
- AWS Cloud – EC2, Security Groups, Amazon Machine Images
- Key Management, Elastic & Public IP
- IAAS PAAS SAAS,S3,Roles,Policies etc.
- VPC creation and understanding Networking in AWS
- Hypervisor, Baremetals, KVM,XEN
- Why Cloud is required for DevOps
- AWS – Defining EC2 Instances
- Introduction to ELB, CDN, Auto Scaling
4. Shell Scripting
- Understanding fundamentals of Software Programming
- Scripting Introduction
- Shell Scripting – Learning to automate Operating System
5. Source Code Management and Version Control
- Source Code Management using GitHub
- History of version control systems
- Centralized vs Distributed version control system
- Source Code Management System using GitHub
- Working on Git Command Line and GitHub GUI
- Cloning and check-in and committing. Repository creation etc
- Build Tools (Maven/Graddle)
- Understanding Branching, Merging, Forking, pull etc
6. Continuous integration with Jenkins
- Jenkins – Installation
- Jenkins – Configuration
- Jenkins – Management
- Jenkins – Setup Build Jobs
- Integration of JENKINS with GIT
- Integration of Maven with Jenkins
- Jenkins Dashboard
- Remote Builds and user management in Jenkins
- Understating Plug-ins and dependency
- Pipeline Creation using Jenkins for CI
- Jenkins – Testing
7. Chef and its Component
- Chef: Introduction
- Chef: knife
- Chef: knife demo
- Chef: knife with chef-server
- Chef: Roles
8. Continuous Monitoring with Nagios
- Host Monitoring using Nagios
- Nagios Coding Language
- Windows Monitoring
- Linux Monitoring
- Port Monitoring
9. Ansible, Infrastructure as a Code
- Understanding Configuration Management
- Understanding Configuration Automation
- Understanding Desired State Configuration Management
- Understanding Continuous Configuration Automation
- Understanding Server Client based Configuration Automation
- Understanding Remote Configuration Automation
10. Ansible Tool
- Introduction of Ansible tool
- Introduction to YAML Syntax
- How to Install Ansible?
- Ansible: Playbooks and Modules live examples on several industry scenarios
- Basic: Running Commands
- Ansible: Roles, Files,Templates,Handlers
- Ansible: Best Practices
11. Docker Session & Orchestration Tools
- Introduction to micro services
- Introduction to Docker
- Introduction to Docker commands practical
- Working with containers
- Introduction to docker HUB
- Docker Demo
- Docker Swarm
- Docker Compose
- What is Kubernetes
- Technical Overview of POD, NODE, Containers
- Kubernetes Cluster with multimode architecture
- SCALE IN/SCALE OUT on demand
- Services, Deployments Architecture
- HELM Overview and Installation
- Technical Overview of Kubernetes
- What is Terraform
- Build infrastructure using Terraform code
- Change, destroy, manage infrastructure
- Integrating Terraform on AWS
- Updates to existing setup using Terraform
Project Work & Case Studies
1. Ansible Case Studies:
- Ansible playbook to install apache and configure httpd.conf as per required.
- httpd daemon should be started and change index.html using lineinmodule for specific parameters
- Ansible playbook using copy module to copy the vsftpd/httpd conf file to /var/www location
- Replace all instances of ‘AllowOverride None’ with ‘AllowOverride AuthConfig’ in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf using replace module or lineinmodule
- Files copied should have backup in place and read permissions for all users
- Playbook to copy /usr/local/bin/runme.sh to /usr/bin/runme.sh on all nodes and the files should have executed permissions and owned by DevOps users
- Ansible playbook to create users and add them to respective groups
- Ansible playbook to execute multiple playbooks at same time without executing single yml every time
- Hardening of AWS instances to be done where httpd/nfs needs to be installed
- Users can be created with specific privileges, crontabs should be added with desired ask
- DNS entries needs to be updated etc/httpd/conf/httpd
- Understand Templates, Roles, Handlers etc in Ansible and best practices being used in Production environment
2. Terraform Case Studies:
- Terraform code to create 5-7 EC2 instances at same time
- Terraform code for dependency module
- Code to create multiple EC2 instances only if s3 bucket exists else discard the spawning.
- Create multiple users in AWS using terraform code at same time with specific privileges
- How to destroy only specific type instances from an existing code or run only specific task for an existing terraform code without hampering other running infrastructure.
- Best other practices for terraform and limitations
3. Jenkins Case Studies:
- Jenkins project to integrate Git with it. Run remote builds using Jenkins and later push/pull the builds from Git so that its automatically picked via Jenkins
- Project to integrate Maven with Jenkins and automate project to do Maven build using Jenkins
- User management using specific plug-ins in Jenkins so that all users doesn’t have access to all projects in Jenkins. Security tuning in Jenkins
- Other best practices used in companies for Jenkins
- Pipeline creation using Jenkins to automate several tasks.
- Several scenarios to do actual troubleshooting in Jenkins related to errors, failures in builds.
DevOps Training in Pune
DevOps is a set of engineering practices that helps in automating the processes within software development teams. DevOps can also be defined as the combination of various tools and practices which combined with increasing an organization’s software delivery rate. DevOps comprises CAMS, which stands for Culture, Automation, Measurement, and Sharing. In simpler terms, we can say DevOps act as a bridge between technology and humans fixing the gap. Our DevOps Training course in Pune at Pimple Saudagar & Deccan branches specially designed with the features mentioned above. In addition to the above, the DevOps training certification course also covers the technical and business benefits of using DevOps in software teams.
3RI Technologies is one of the best training institutes for the DevOps Certification course in Pune. DevOps Training in Pune at 3RI specially designed for the students who want to join the industry and pursue their career as DevOps Engineer, Architect & Developers. DevOps has eventually gained a lot of popularity as it offers business and technological benefits as well. The DevOps Training at 3RI bifurcated into various phases for the ease of students. Our certified DevOps expert faculty delivers the training sessions to students and make sure they get to know insights about the industry while working on live projects. We provide full placement assistance to our students to post the DevOps Training session. Joining our DevOps course will surely be the best decision in your overall career as it will guarantee you a great and successful career ahead.
With shorter development cycles, reduced deployment failures, rollbacks, reduced costs, and faster innovation, most of the companies are adopting DevOps. The career opportunities in DevOps are great and are bound to increase, looking at the current market scenario. The hefty salaries to DevOps Engineers are just the Icing on Cake.
DevOps has transformed the IT industry by breaking the silos that plagued the traditional architectures and methodologies. Unifying software development and software operations, it indoctrinates the concepts of automation and monitoring at all the stages of software development leading to agility with smaller development cycles, increased frequency of deploying, and highly stable software releases that are in sync with the business goals.
Is DevOps the solution?
DevOps links software development to operations, and It also bridges the gap between agile software development and operations experiences. All experts have at least a basic understanding of other business subjects.
Reasons to Learn DevOps?
Up-scaling yourself is a necessity, especially nowadays, when technology is evolving at a rapid pace. You have to become more valuable to the organization, that is where DevOps can play a very vital role. It can increase your career growth.
DevOps has proved to be a useful practice and helps in increasing a company’s growth in the form of –
- Continuous software delivery
- Less complex problems to fix
- Faster resolution of problems
- Faster delivery of features
- More stable operating environments
- More time available to add value (rather than fix/maintain)
There is a lot of demand for DevOps professionals, but currently, there are not enough people to meet the desired requirements for DevOps roles and responsibilities. It leaves a huge window of opportunity for anyone seeking to make a mark for himself, and DevOps can be an excellent career opportunity for them.
Key Features of DevOps Training
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- Hands-on Experience on One Live Project.
- Practice Course Material
- 7 -8 Weekends(Weekend Batch)
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Developers and Testing Professionals
- Systems Administrators, Support Engineers
- Project Managers and Architects
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of SDLC
- Familiarity with multi tier architectures
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, you can surely join this course. Although Basic Lunix /Python is a prerequisite for this course, we offer basic linux scripting knowledge to students prior to start the devops Tool training .
We strongly believe in hands on practical training and our trainers make sure that is imparted to our students as well. Saying that, yes we will cover a live project which needs to be completed during the course.
The system requirements for this training includes Windows/Mac/Linux machine with minimum 4GB RAM and i3 processor.
Yes, we provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We have a dedicated team for Placement and tie ups with 300+ MNC’s and SME companies.