Mobile App Development ISO Training in Pune
We are Offering Online Training
Trained 15000+ Students | 3 Centers in Pune | Job Oriented Courses | Affordable Fees | Pay in Easy No Cost EMIs | Flexible Batch Timings
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
Mobile App Development ISO Classes in Pune
iOS, which was previously called iPhone OS, is a mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. Its first release was in 2007, which included iPhone and iPod Touch. iPad (1st Generation) was released in April 2010 and iPad Mini was released in November 2012.
The iOS mobile operating system is constantly pushing the limits of new technologies to redefine what can be done on a mobile device.
The elegant iOS user experience makes the most of the capacitive touchscreen hardware functions for iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
Take a full iOS course and discover the nuances of the world’s most advanced mobile operating system.
Learn how to create the next great iOS app that can potentially take over the world!
Our iOS development workshop includes more hands-on sessions and focuses on building practical skills.
And our training anywhere anytime is designed to make you successful.
Register for the course in our academy, learn iOS development from industry experts, and get certified.
Certification training for iOS application development helps you become an expert in iOS application development, master concepts like Swift, Core Data, Networking, and iCloud and work on projects and case studies.
iOS Mobile Application Development
Our developers create iOS applications in Objective C, C #, or Swift, depending on the architecture and requirements of the application.
In general, web applications and the API are developed in parallel, if necessary.
In the past, we have developed on-demand applications, e-commerce applications, routing applications, planner applications, audio/video applications, educational applications, and social applications for our customers in various industries.
Mobile application development
With mobile technology at the center of today’s world, businesses are striving to make significant progress in the mobile space.
As mobile technology keeps customers connected, businesses go beyond the office to stay in touch with their customers’ needs.
Mobile/tablet application solutions with which companies can communicate with their customers via mobile devices.
With industry experience and technical expertise, we design and create mobile applications that are easy to use and allow rapid data processing.
Our experience is in creating mobile applications that communicate with new or existing web applications.
We develop mobile applications for consumers and professional applications.
Here’s what you will learn!
• Use the iOS 8 SDK to create your own application for iPhones and iPads
• Develop debugging and deployment of applications using the Xcode 6 tool
• Learn how to integrate animation, audio, and video and publish them on Facebook and Twitter
objectives of this iOS App Development Course
After taking the iOS application development course, you can:
• Understand the main construction of the new Swift programming language
• Take advantage of new language features in Swift, such as options and locks
• Create extensions to extend out of the box functionality of Swift
• Generate generic drugs to increase the flexibility and performance of our code
• Work with automatic layouts to create apps for all screen sizes
• Work on a real project and implement all the functions learned during the course to acquire business knowledge
Who is this training for iOS application development for?
The course is intended for professionals who wish to learn how to develop iOS applications using the new Apple language, “Swift”.
The following professionals can participate in this course:
• Graduates looking for a career in iOS application development
Tech enthusiasts, students, or even entrepreneurs who want to develop impressive apps can experience career growth with this online training for iOS.
Key Features of Android App Development Training
DURATION : (50 Hours)
PREREQUISITES : Knowledge of Object oriented Programming.
TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS : All our trainers have extensive experience in IT Industry and have years of experience in teaching.You will get assistance in resume making and interview preparation.
Android App Development Syllabus
The detailed syllabus is designed for freshers as well as working professionals
- Xcode 5
- iPhone and iPad Device Anatomy
- iOS Architecture and SDK Frameworks
- iOS and SDK Version Compatibility
- Apple iOS Developer Program
- Tour of the IDE
- Templates, Projects, and Workspaces
- Creating a New Project
- LLVM and LLDB
- Debug Gauges
- Asset Management
- XCTest Testing Framework
- Continuous Integration and Bots
- Automatic Configuration
- Introduction to Swift
- Expand Variables, Types, and Control Flow
- Expand Optional Types
- Expand Collections
- Expand Functions and Closures
- Expand Classes and Structures
- Expand Enumerations
- Expand Pattern matching
- Expand Memory Management
- Expand Protocols
- Expand Extensions
- Expand Generics
- Expand Operators
- Expand Error Handling
- Expand Interop with Objective-C
- Expand Swift 2.0
- Views and Windows
- The View Hierarchy
- Text and Web Views
- Navigation View and Tab Bars
- Alert Views and Action Sheets
- Controlling Rotation Behavior
- View Autosizing
- Adding Scenes
- Using in a Tab Bar Application
- Table Views
- Static and Dynamic Table Views
- Delegates and DataSources
- Table View Styles
- Custom Cells
- Navigation Based Applications
- Adding the Root View Controller
- Creating the Navigation Controller
- Controlling the Stack Navigation Programmatically
- UIPickerView and UIDatePicker
- Designing the UI
- Coding for the Data Picker
- Hiding the Keyboard
- Memory Management
- Directories and Files
- NSFileManager, NSFileHandle, and NSData
- Working with Directories
- Working with Files
- Reading and Writing from a File
- Key-Value Data
- Working with Data
- SQLite Integration
- Using SQLite Directly
- Overview of Core Data
- Managed Objects
- Persistent Store Coordinator
- Entity Descriptions
- Retrieving and Modifying Data
- Multitouch, Taps, and Gestures
- The Responder Chain
- Touch Notification Methods
- Enabling Multitouch on the View
- Gesture Motions
- Gesture Recognizers
- Core Graphics and Quartz 2D
- Core Animation Blocks
- Animation Curves
- Application States
- Background Execution
- Background App Refresh in iOS 7
- State Restoration
- Local Notifications
- Push Notifications
- Core Location Framework
- Location Accuracy
- Obtaining Location Information
- Calculating Distances
- MapKit Framework and MKMapView
- Grand Central Dispatch (GCD)
- Serial and Concurrent Queues
- Main Dispatch Queue
- Completion Blocks
- Operation Queues
- Synchronous Downloads
- Asynchronous Downloads
- Handling Timeouts
- Sending HTTP GET and POST Requests
- Parsing JSON
- Parsing XML
- Targeting Multiple Devices
- iPhone vs. iPad
- Universal Apps
- Multiple SDK Support
- Detecting Device Capabilities
- Supporting iOS 6 and iOS 7
- Language and Region
- Performance and Power Optimization
- Measuring Performance
- Memory Usage, Spikes, and Leaks
- Networking and Power