MS SQL SERVER DBA Training in Pune
MS SQL Server is relational database management system (RDBMS). Microsoft develops it. This product is built for the basic function of storing, retrieving data as required by other applications. It can be run on same computer or on another across a network. The primary task of DBA in an organization is to manage the data, e.g., employee’s data, customer’s data, etc.
3RI Technologies is one of the best SQL Server DBA training institutes in Pune, offering SQL DBA training to candidates. Our classroom training in Pune is conducted by experienced industry professionals at our 2 locations, i.e., Pimple Saudagar and Deccan. We offer the best in class infrastructure with well-equipped labs to our students. Our course is a mix of theoretical and more practical knowledge wherein live projects, and real-time scenarios are discussed and implemented accordingly. Our "MS SQL Server DBA training in Pune" imparts the best training to students with an updated course curriculum. Our trainers also help candidates to get prepared for job interviews by conducting mock sessions and interviews from time to time.
What is SQL Server DBA exactly?
SQL Server DBA is a very famous and highly demanding database management system used in almost every industry today. But what is SQL Server DBA? SQL Server DBA is nothing but an updated version of Microsoft relational database management systems (RDBS), which is specially designed for transaction processing, application analytics, and warehousing in almost all the industries. This exclusive Microsoft created system is loaded with full features along with some outstanding tools, which include poly base, stretch database, row-level security, encryption, and JSON support.
SQL Server DBA Course in Pune
We at 3RI Technologies offer innumerable courses at our training institute, out of which SQL Server DBA is one such is a course that provides you with Microsoft authorized certification after successfully completing the course. The course at this training center gives you a thorough idea about the features and the concepts of SQL Server DBA right from the year 2016 following its trends and operations. We provide core sessions that explain the placement opportunities after completing the course and how your career can get enhanced by this course. Other than that, one of our unique features is our training institute's location, which is wisely chosen and is situated in Pune's prime localities for easier connectivity. Give us a call today to uncover the details about the course or simply drop by our institute and enroll today.
Undoubtedly an Outstanding SQL Server DBA Training Centre in Pune
An undeniable and one of the best SQL Server DBA training is what is 3RI Technologies known for. 3RI Technologies is based in Pune and offers a wide range of courses where SQL Server DBA is one of them. We offer a very detailed and core learning of the server at our institute with your hands-on practice as well as on theoretical sessions. Along with that, we offer a 100% placement guarantee to the topmost known IT companies. After completion of the course, we provide Microsoft authorized certification to all our students who can turn out to be your true assets. All this can easily enhance your salaries and can be truly beneficial to increase your value and potential. This can be a value-added course which will be an add on to your skills. This course can be most beneficial if the candidate is into database administration, database development, business intelligence, administrative profession, application development, and data science. Come get yourself enrolled today to avail of the most demanding course in today's IT world. This course will set your career on the boast. Courses 3RI Technologies can be an incredible platform if you are planning to explore and learn the computer-related courses with the best computer course experts in Pune.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Batches
- Flexible Timings
- Practice Course Material
- Knowledge of Basic DBMS
- 60 Hours
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Software professionals
- SQL Developers
- Database server professionals
1. Introduction To Database Management Systems And Databases
- What are a database and a database management system (DBMS?)
- Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server and its overall SQL Server Data Platform
- History and Current trends of DBMS and Database Administration
- Tasks of a Database Administrator
2. SQL Server 2012 Installation.
- Editions of SQL Server 2012
- Hardware and Software pre-requisite for a successful SQL Server installation
- Understanding SQL Server components
- Perform a successful SQL Server 2012 installation
3. SQL Server 2012 Administration and Development Tools
- Using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Using SQL Server Command Line interface
- Using SQL Server Configuration Manager
4. SQL Server 2012 Architecture
- Understanding SQL Server system databases
- Understanding the SQL Server database structure
- SQL Server files and filegroups
- SQL Server Transactional logs
- What is the difference between SQL Server instance and database
- Client-Server Communication
- Attaching and detaching SQL Server databases
5. SQL Server Database objects
- Understanding Schemas
- Understanding SQL Server data types
- Understanding column properties
- Creating tables, altering tables and adding constraints, relationships
- Understanding the filetable
- Creating database diagrams
6. SQL Server Backup and Recovery
- Introduction to Backup and Recovery strategy for databases
- Full Database backups using SIMPLE Recovery Model
- Full Database and Transactional log backups with FULL Recovery Model
- Backup history and maintenance
- Designing Maintenance plans for Backup Tasks
- Server Agent for scheduling backups
- Database Mail for email notifications to DBAs
7. SQL Server Data Export and Import (Data Movement)
- Partial Data export and import using the command line tools
- Partial Data export and import using GUI tools – Export and Import Wizard
8. SQL Server security
- SQL Server authentication vs. Windows authentication
- Auditing database logins using SQL Server Error Logging
- SQL Server server-wide logins and database specific users
- Creating user-defined server roles
9. Performance Tuning
- Understanding database indexes
- Understanding SQL Server Profiler
- Creating Traces
- Database Mirroring (Advance)(Overview)
After the course completion, an exam will be conducted to judge your knowledge along with the live project work completion check and you will be awarded a certificate from 3RI Technologies.
Yes, we provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We have a dedicated team for Placement and tie ups with 300+ MNC’s and SME companies.
Yes we conduct demo classes every weekend. Please contact us for more details.