Oracle PL/SQL Training in Pune
We are Offering Online Training
Trained 15000+ Students | 3 Centers in Pune | Job Oriented Courses | Affordable Fees | Pay in Easy No Cost EMIs | Flexible Batch Timings
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
Oracle PL/SQL Syllabus
The detailed syllabus is designed for freshers as well as working professionals
1. PL/SQL Structure
- Data type
2. Creating the Executable Section
- Output Statement
- Accepting input from user
- Variable scope
- Programs using SQL Statements in PL/SQL
3. Writing Control Structures
- If statement in PL/SQL
- If…else statement in PL/SQL
- Else if ladder statement in PL/SQL
- LOOPs in PL/SQL
4. Working with Composite Data Types
- PL/SQL Records
- PL/SQL Attributes Cursor Attributes
- Using cursor with for …loop
6. Exception Handling
- What is an Exception?
- How to handle Exception?
- Predefined Exception
- Get information about error with – SQLCODE and SQLERRM
- Non Predefined Error
- User Defined Exception
7. Stored Procedures
- Advantages of procedures
- Creating procedure
- Formal and actual parameters in procedure
- Using Anonymous block to invoke a procedure
- Default option for parameters
- Using Sub Procedures
- Calling procedure from another procedure
- Handled and Unhandled Exception when procedure called
- Delete procedure
- Advantages of Functions
- Calling function in SQL statement
- Restriction on calling function in SQL statement
- Deleting a Function
- Difference between function and procedure
- Advantages of packages
- Package Structure
- Executing the procedure and function
- Removing package
- Creating a trigger
- Accessing a column using row trigger
- Using Statement trigger
- Modifying a Trigger
- Enabling and Disabling a trigger
- Dropping a trigger
11. Oracle Architecture- Complimentary Session
Oracle PL/SQL Classes in Pune
The Oracle PL/SQL is an extension to SQL with the procedural language. It is a combination of SQL along with procedural language features. PL/SQL provides techniques like Cursors, Procedures, etc. to manage complex scenarios easily and effectively. Our Oracle PL/SQL training course in Pune helps students to master the PL/SQL language for Oracle Database. PL/SQL is used for high level, complex data transactions in a database help you to get into the industry quickly as well considering the demand. Our Pl/SQL Training classes in Pune helps you to get in-depth knowledge from industry experts. Our trainers also assist you in clearing the well renowned Oracle certifications.
What is PL/SQL?
PL / SQL is extension of structured query language i.e. SQL used in Oracle. It is not like SQL, PL / SQL allows the programmer to write code in the procedural format. The full form of PL / SQL is “procedural language extensions for SQL.” Combine the power of SQL data manipulation with the power of procedural language to create extremely powerful SQL queries. PL / SQL means telling the SQL compiler what to do and how to do it. Similar to other database languages, it offers programmers greater control using object-oriented loops, conditions, and concepts. Over time, more business logic and application logic has been migrated to Oracle Server, making PL / SQL programming an important part of the overall development process. The PL / SQL developer focuses on the usability, quality, and productivity of the code, the main advantages in developing Oracle applications. PL / SQL stands for Procedure Structure Query Language. The name itself contains a lot of information. In PL / SQL, we save the compiled procedures in executable format to perform a specific task as defined. This is best features of procedural language that can be called remotely anytime, anywhere. Therefore, not necessary to write code repeatedly.
The architecture of PL/SQL
The PL/SQL architecture mainly consists of the following three components:
- PL/SQL block
- PL/SQL Engine
- Database Server
• This is the component with the actual PL / SQL code.
• It consists of various sections for the logical division of the code (declarative section for reporting purposes, execution section for processing instructions, a section for handling exceptions for handling errors)
• It also contains the SQL statements used to interact with the database server.
• All PL / SQL units are treated as PL / SQL blocks and are the initial phase of the architecture, which acts as the main input.
Here are the different types of PL / SQL units.
- Anonymous Block
- Package Body
- Package Specification
- Type Body
• The PL / SQL engine is the component where the actual processing of the code takes place.
• The PL / SQL engine separates the PL / SQL units and the SQL part at the input (as shown in the following figure).
• Separate PL / SQL units are managed by the PL / SQL engine itself.
• The SQL part is sent to the database server where actual interaction with the database takes place.
• Can be installed on the database server and the application serve
- PL/SQL engine is the component where actual processing of codes takes place.
- PL/SQL engine separates PL/SQL units, SQL part in input
- The separated PL/SQL units will handled by the PL/SQL engine itself.
- The SQL part will be sent to the database server where the actual interaction with the database takes place.
- It can be installed in both the database server and in the application server.
• It is the most important component of the PI / SQL unit that stores data.
• The PL / SQL engine uses SQL from PL / SQL units to interact with the database server.
• It consists of the SQL executor, which analyzes and executes the inserted SQL statements.
Advantage of Using PL/SQL
- Better performance because SQL runs in the block instead of a single statement
- High Productivity
- Tight integration with SQL
- Full Portability
- Tight Security
- Support Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
Key Features of Oracle PL/SQL Training:
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Batches
- Flexible Timings
- Practice Course Material
- Assistance will be provided for Oracle certification
- Knowledge of SQL
- 40 Hours
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Software developers
- SQL and analytics professionals
Most frequent questions and answers
After the course completion, an exam will be conducted to judge your knowledge along with the live project work completion check and you will be awarded a certificate from 3RI Technologies.
Yes, we provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We have a dedicated team for Placement and tie ups with 300+ MNC’s and SME companies.
Yes, we conduct demo classes every weekend. Please contact us for more details.