- PL/SQL Structure
- Creating the Executable Section
- Output Statement
- Accepting input from user
- Variable scope
- Programs using SQL Statements in PL/SQL
- Writing Control Structures
- If statement in PL/SQL
- If…else statement in PL/SQL
- Else if ladder statement in PL/SQL
- LOOPs in PL/SQL
- Working with Composite Data Types
- PL/SQL Records
- PL/SQL Attributes Cursor Attributes
- Using cursor with for …loop
- Exception Handling
- What is an Exception?
- How to handle Exception?
- Predefined Exception
- Get information about error with – SQLCODE and SQLERRM
- Non Predefined Error
- User Defined Exception
- Stored Procedures
- Advantages of procedures
- Creating procedure
- Formal and actual parameters in procedure
- Using Anonymous block to invoke a procedure
- Default option for parameters
- Using Sub Procedures
- Calling procedure from another procedure
- Handled and Unhandled Exception when procedure called
- Delete procedure
- Advantages of Functions
- Calling function in SQL statement
- Restriction on calling function in SQL statement
- Deleting a Function
- Difference between function and procedure
- Advantages of packages
- Package Structure
- Executing the procedure and function
- Removing package
- Creating a trigger
- Accessing a column using row trigger
- Using Statement trigger
- Modifying a Trigger
- Enabling and Disabling a trigger
- Dropping a trigger
- Oracle Architecture- Complimentary Session
1. Will I get any certificate after this course?
After the course completion, an exam will be conducted to judge your knowledge along with the live project work completion check and you will be awarded a certificate from 3RI Technologies.
2. Will I get any placement assistance after the course completion?
Yes, we provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We have a dedicated team for Placement and tie ups with 300+ MNC’s and SME companies.
3. Do you provide any demo classes for this course?
Yes we conduct demo classes every weekend. Please contact us for more details.