Qlikview – Business Intelligence
Qlikview is a business intelligence tool that converts raw data into knowledge.
This software works like a human brain that works in “association” and can go in all directions in search of answers.
QlikView also provides resources for ad hoc requests and facilitates rapid decision making based on easily accessible information.
Here are the main advantages of using QlikView.
• The use of the platform is simple and very intuitive.
• Immediate response time without limiting the volume of data
• Allows direct and indirect search of all data
• QlikView supports dynamic applications, dashboards, and analysis, etc.
• It allows you to quickly integrate data from multiple sources into a single application.
• It helps identify trends and information to make the most innovative decisions.
• Allows access, analysis, and recovery of data from mobile devices.Data stored in memory for multiple users for a super-fast experience
• The data is compressed to 10% of its original size
QlikView is an exclusive product for Windows but optimized for 64-bit and multiple processors.
QlikView is a memory-resident application and, therefore, a very inexpensive option for your business.
QlikView is very cheap with storage space since the amount of storage space depends on the amount of data needed for each application.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- Practice Course Material
- Free Soft Skill Sessions
- There are no pre-requisites for this course, Basic knowledge of SQL is advantageous.
- 30 Hours
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Data Science Professionals
- Business Analysts
Qlikview – Business Intelligence - SYLLABUS
- Qlikview Overview
- Qlikview Installation
- Qlik Products
- Qlikview Server and Publisher
- Qlikview Licensing
- Different type of License.
- How to Lease license in Qlikview
- Qlikview Scripts
- Load data from Excel, QVD, ODBC Connection, SAP BW (Other free connector)
- All Qlikview Function in Scripting
- Data Model creation (Fact and Dimension Data Model)
- Different types of Load and Join, Concatenate
- Conditional Function in Qlikview (For Loop, If Else etc…)
- Section Access (Dynamic and Excel Based)
- Best Practice for Data Model
- Subroutine and Include Script statement in Qlikview
- Master Calendar In Qlikview with Multiple Date
- Password Protected Script
- Qlikview Debugger
- Exit Script
- Qlikview Debugger Tool
- Best practices in Qlikview
- Qlikview Deployment Framework(QDF)
- Design – UI (User Interface)
- Overview of all Object in Qlikview
- Creation of Variable and Magic of Variable (Parameterized Variable)
- All Qlikview UI Function
- Expression in QV
- Set analysis
- Navigation & Export
- Complex selections
- PDF reports
- Alternate State
- Design of dashboard
- NP Geo Map In Qlikview
- Basic chart types
- Best Practice in QV UI
- Qlik Administration
- Overview of Qlikview Server and Publisher
- Qlikview Server
- Installation of QV Server and Publisher
- Installation if License
- Publish Task in QMC
- Distribution of Report
- Creation of Source and User Document
- Distribute report to specific User
- PDF Report Distribution