Selenium Training in Pune
We are Offering Online Training
Trained 15000+ Students | 3 Centers in Pune | Job Oriented Courses | Affordable Fees | Pay in Easy No Cost EMIs | Flexible Batch Timings
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
Download Brochure & attend Free Online/Classroom Demo Session!
The detailed syllabus is designed for freshers as well as working professionals
1. Overview of Java
- OOP’s, Data Types and Variables
- Operators, Control Structures
- Strings, Arrays
2. Objects and Classes
- Object, Classes, and Methods
- Method Overloading
- Types of Inheritance
- Method Overriding
- Dynamic method dispatch
4. Packages and Interfaces
- Defining Packages
- Extending Interfaces
5. Exception Handling
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling
- Exception types
- Try and Catch and finally
- Multiple Catch
6. Input and Output in Java
- File handling
- Fetching data from Property File
- How to use excel data with Apache POI Jars
- Working with Excel
7. Collections Framework
- Collection Interfaces and Classes
- List, Set, HashSet, Iterator, other Classes
1. Introduction to Automation Testing
- What is Automation Testing?
- Which Test Cases to Automate?
- Different Automation tools
- Automation challenges & Mitigations
2. Introduction to selenium
- What is selenium?
- History and various versions of selenium
- Advantages of using Selenium over other tools.
- Selenium components
- IDE Features
- Building & Running Test Cases
- Building and Running Test Suites
4. Selenium Web Driver 3.0
- Why Selenium Web Driver
- What is a Driver
- Automation Setup for Selenium Web Driver
- Configuration of Selenium Jar using Eclipse
5. Identification of Locators
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- Setup for Firebug, Firepath
- Different methods of finding element
- By ID, By name, class
- By Xpath, By Tag name
- By Link text
- By CSS
- Using Effective X-path
6. Selenium Commands
- Various types of operation that can be performed on any elements and how to use them.
- Browser Commands, Navigation Commands
- Working with different browser
- Handling Checkbox, RadioButton
- Dropdown and Select Operations
- Handling Keyboard Event and Mouse Event
- Alert & Pop Up Handling
- Handling iFrame/Frame
- Multiple Window Handling
- Capturing Screenshots
7. Handling WebTables
- What is WebTables
- Extracting values from WebTables
- Static and Dynamic WebTables
8. Wait Commands in Selenium
- Implicit Wait
- Explicit Waits,Expected Conditions
1. Framework Designing
- What is Framework
- What is a Framework?
- Different Types of Framework.
- How to Design a framework?
- Data Driven Framework using Excel
- Downloading and configuration of Apache POI
- Executing Testcases from Excel
2. TestNG Framework
- Test NG & TestNG features
- How to use TestNG and Junit in Selenium
- Advantages of TestNG over Junit
- How to integrate TestNG with Eclipse
- Test NG Annotations
- TestNG Reporting
3. POM Framework
- Advantages of POM
- How to implement
- Using Page Object and Page Factory
4. Selenium Integration with Maven
- How to create a maven project in Eclipse
- Maven Build Cycles.
- How to compile and Run tests using Maven
5. Cucumber Framework
- What is BDD
- Cucumber implements BDD
- Preparing Features File
- Writing a step definition
- Writing Runner Class
- Given, When, Then, And, But annotations and usage in features class
- Passing parameters in Step Functions
- Using regular expression in step
- Parameterize complete scenario using features class
- Datatable in Cucumber and its implementation
- Using Assertions to report failure
- Running simple feature/Step scenario
- Building a simple test case
- Executing project from eclipse
- Generating Cucumber reports
- Background and Pending Exception
- Parameterizing/repeating test cases from feature classes
6. Continuous Build Integration tools- Jenkins
- What is Jenkins and how to use it
- How to integrate Jenkins with Eclipse
- Assignments on each topic in Java and Selenium
- POC projects on Framework like POM, Cucumber
- Hands-on Experience on Industry Project
- Mock Tests & Interview Tips
Selenium Classes in Pune
Selenium is one of the best open sources, free automation testing tool for functional testing available in the market. With the exponential increase in web-based applications, companies and organizations are harnessing the power of Selenium Tool to get these applications tested effectively. Test Automation also has the edge over the speed and lowers the repeatability of tests.
Considering the demand for Selenium professionals in the IT industry, 3RI Technologies has designed a market-centric Selenium course. Selenium’s course at 3RI Technologies is highly competent and comprehensive. Our Selenium course is ideal for fresher students and for individuals who have experience and knowledge on Manual Testing as well. Our Selenium Training Classes help students to grasp the latest automation techniques, which play a major role in their career growth. The Best way of teaching Selenium is followed by 3RI Technologies; here, our experts first teach you Java Training until you get hands-on practice on Java and then will move to Selenium. Join us for the best selenium training in Pune and excel in your career.
Selenium WebDriver works by making calls to the browser & then performing testing or operations on the browser. Different browser drivers used for making calls to different browsers, such as ChromeDriver, IEDriver, GeckoDriver, etc. The call is made by writing scripts. Selenium automation testing tool is used by most of the companies to their product. A bit about Selenium, Selenium provides a record/playback tool for authoring tests without the need to learn a test scripting language (Selenium IDE).
Selenium is an open-source and portable automated software testing tool for testing web applications. It has capabilities to operate across different browsers and operating systems. Selenium is not just a single tool but a set of tools that helps testers to automate web-based applications more efficiently. There are four selenium tools, namely Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid.
Before starting to learn Selenium, you need to know that only testing of the web application is possible with Selenium. In selenium training, you will learn Selenium IDE, Selenium Installation, working of its components, we provide certification training for Selenium.
Key Features of Selenium Training:
- 30+ Assignments on Java and Selenium
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Batches
- Flexible Timings
- Live Project Work/Assignments
- Inclusion of Java Course
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of Manual Testing.
- Basic Knowledge of Java can be advantageous
- 8 Weeks(Weekday Batch)
- 9 Weekends(Weekend Batch)
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Freshers or Graduates
- Manual testers who want to switch to Automation Testing
- Test Lead , Managers and Software Developers
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, you can surely join this course. Although Java is a prerequisite for this course, we offer Java Trainings to students prior to start the core selenium classes.
We strongly believe in hands on practical training and our trainers make sure that is imparted to our students as well. Saying that, yes we will cover a live project which needs to be completed during the course
After the course completion, an exam will be conducted to judge your knowledge along with the live project work completion check and you will be awarded a certificate from 3RI Technologies.
Yes, we provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We have a dedicated team for Placement and tie ups with 300+ MNC’s and SME companies.