MS SQL SERVER Development
The course explains how MySQL Database works, what tools are available, how we can use them, how we can secure the MySQL Database Server and configure it. During the training course you will learn how to manage user accounts and how the MySQL Access Privilege System works. You also will learn how to maintain your database, backup and recover your databases and perform crash recovery.
What is SQL Server, and how is it used in modern businesses?
The system supports various Business Intelligence processes, analysis processes, and transaction processing.
However, since the system is much more than a database, it also consists of a management system.
Microsoft SQL Server has several applications in the business world.
The first and most obvious is that the database is used to store and manage information.
However, businesses that store sensitive customer information, such as personal information, credit card information, and other confidential information, benefit from increased security.
The system also allows data files to be shared by computers on the same network, which increases reliability.
SQL Server is also used to increase the speed at which data is processed so that important operations can be easily performed.
Thanks to the information stored in the database, companies have a reliable security system.
Why companies need certified experts in this area
When systems do not work as expected, they cause downtime and lost revenue.
It is only if you make sure that the relational database is working effectively that your business can take advantage of technology.
For this reason, you need to train specialists with the certification required to add value to your business.
• Increased productivity - employees with the appropriate certification not only contribute more to the business but also take care of other employees to increase overall productivity.
• Better risk reduction - certified employees have the knowledge to identify, diagnose, and respond to problems in a timely manner.
Regardless of the type of problem in the system, these employees will respond in a timely manner to reduce unexpected downtime.
• Sustainable attitude - The fact that SQL certified employees assume more responsibility means that they evolve more quickly in the job market.
If they are more involved, they are more likely to stay with your business for a reasonable period of time.
• Greater business agility - If your business has tight deadlines, a certified professional can help you develop better resources and applications. Most of these apps are available to help the business save money.
Benefits of certifying an employee in SQL
There are many reasons why students complete the necessary training and exams to receive this certification.
Certification is proof that the employee has taken the necessary courses and practical exercises.
This means that they have the knowledge and experience to perform all of the relevant tasks assigned to them.
The SQL certification program is designed to include internationally recognized standards.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Missed Sessions Covered
- Multiple Batches
- Flexible Timings
- Live Project Work/Assignments
- Inclusion of Java Course
DURATION : (50-55 hours)
PREREQUISITES : There are no pre-requisites for this course. Familiar with any database concept is advantageous..
TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS : All our trainers have extensive experience in IT Industry and have years of experience in teaching. You will get assistance in resume making and interview preparation
MS SQL Server Development Training In Pune - Course Syllabus
1. Database Overview
- Overview of Database
- Components of Database System
- Advantages of Database
- RDBMS Concepts
- Table, Record, Field, Column
- Overview of DDL,DML,DCL
2. Working with SQL Server Management Studio
- Management Studio Work Area
- Creating Tables
- View Data
- SQL Select Statement
- SQL Data Types
3. Restricting and Sorting Data
- Where Clause
- Logical Operators
- AND, OR Operators
- Arithmetic Operator
- Comparison Operator
- Logical Operators
- IN & Between Operator
4. SQL Functions
- SUM etc
5. Aggregating Data Using Group Functions
- Group Functions
- Group By Clause
- HAVING Clause
- Single Row Subqueries
- Multiple Row Subqueries
- Correlated Subqueries
7. Manipulating Data
- INSERT Statement
- UPDATE Statement
- DELETE Statement
- MERGE Statement
8. SQL Joins
- Inner Join
- Left Join
- Right Join
- Full Outer Join
9. Transact-SQL Programming
- Introduction to T-SQL
- Programming Elements
- Control Statement in TSQL
- Looping Structure
- Basics of Cursor
- LifeCycle of Cursor
- Types Of Cursors
- Forward_Only and Scroll Cursors
- Static, Dynamic and Keyset Cursors
- Local and Global Cursors
11. Transaction and Error Handling
- Transactions and the Database Engine
- Controlling Transactions
- Isolation Levels
- TRY / CATCH Blocks
- Working with Error Information
12. Stored Procedures
- Querying Data with Stored Procedures
- Passing Parameters to Stored Procedures
- Creating Simple Stored Procedures
- Working with Dynamic SQL
13. User Defined Functions
- Creating and Altering Functions
- Types Of User Defined Functions
- Scalar Functions
- Inline Table-Valued
- Multi-statement Table-Valued
- Permissions On User Defined Functions
- Create Trigger
- Types of Trigger
- After Triggers
- Instead Of Triggers
Yes, you can surely join this course. Although Java is a prerequisite for this course, we offer Java Trainings to students prior to start the core selenium classes.
We strongly believe in hands on practical training and our trainers make sure that is imparted to our students as well. Saying that, yes we will cover a live project which needs to be completed during the course
After the course completion, an exam will be conducted to judge your knowledge along with the live project work completion check and you will be awarded a certificate from 3RI Technologies.
Yes, we provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We have a dedicated team for Placement and tie ups with 300+ MNC’s and SME companies.