Web Development in Python Training in Pune
Introduction of Web Development with Python Course
Web designing is the crucial point for creating, designing, operating, and conceptualizing a website application programming interfaces for the website. And we all know that today many new businesses are coming in demand which certainly is in creating some different kinds of websites for their business. Webs development is a theory which includes all the deeds with mobile development, websites and web applications.
But why Python?
Python is an open-source, easy-to-learn language. It is an object-oriented, new-gen language and most importantly a high-level programming language. It is used for developing and designing desktop applications, mobile phone applications, GUI applications, and website applications. It focuses on core behavior and the purpose of the whole programming functions.
Being the common pick for the beginners it is still very sturdy to back many of the popular applications from industries – Google, NASA, IBM, Microsoft and many more. This is resulting in making Python one of the best languages when it comes to website development. It provides many well-known frameworks like Django, Pyramid, web2py, Flask and more. Using these frameworks some of the well-renowned applications are developed.
1. Django framework: Django is one of the most popular frameworks used by many industries as it is a Python-based open-source website framework. It follows the pattern of the model template view architecture. Its main agenda is to guide the implementation of complex, database operating websites.
2. Pyramid: Compatible with Python, Pyramid is one of the most used frameworks when it comes to developing a website application. It makes the easy development of web pages using this framework. This framework implements the skills that a coder can improve and prolong. Using this framework, you need to just focus on the factors that your website is to be developed in.
What is Python Web Development?
Python is an object-oriented, high-level programming language, a rendered with dynamic interpretations. It is one of the most popular languages because of its high-level built-in data structure, which is integrated with a dynamic binding & dynamic typing. This adds a point to this language, making it engaging for all types of website applications. Python is very easy to understand, learn, and grasp. As the syntax, functions, and overall, the language is quite readable, which indeed overcomes the cost of program resources. The standard libraries and interpreters are available in the binary or source form, which can be easily shared or distributed.
Addition to this, Python offers all the best frameworks to work with when it comes in developing a web application. Frameworks like Django, Flask, Pyramid, web2py and many more which are way too easy to implement and understand. The frameworks are secure, fast and can be easily implemented. All these frameworks are well-known as they are being used in developing many known applications like Mozilla, Yelp, Spotify, etc. Coding with Python is simpler and understood by anyone as its syntax are simple. It has its own debugger which is known as Python Debugger (PDB). The documentation of PDB is so well maintained and is very easy to understand, even from the beginner’s point of view.
Overall, Python is the language you should go for when you are planning to develop a website application as you can build your functions with fewer lines of codes.
Why learn web development with python?
Python is a high-level, object-oriented programming language with integrated dynamic exposition originally for application development and website development. It offers valid binding and effective typing options in the field of any application development. It is sincere to learn as it provides all readable and straightforward syntax. Hence, developers can translate and read the code easily as compared with other programming languages. Also, this results in less cost of program maintenance and development.
Python makes use of packages, interfaces, and modules, which makes coding easier and implement steps. That means programs can be developed based on the design, and the code can be reused in different projects as well. All the standard libraries, interpreters are available for free on the Internet, in both source and binary form.
Why Python for Web Development?
1. Easy amongst all:
Python is very easy to understand and learn because of its simple language use with straightforward syntax.
2. Less Coding Required:
Using python, you can develop more and more functions in less number of coding lines. Because of its readability and efficiency property, Python is the best option for Website Development.
3. Many useful Frameworks:
There are many spectacular frameworks in Python, like Django, Flask, Pyramid, etc., which are the best frameworks when you need to develop a website. It becomes effortless, secure, and fast to develop a website using these frameworks with Python.
4. Trusted by Top Industries:
Industries like Instagram, Dropbox, Pinterest, and many top website development organizations prefer using Python and its frameworks for web development. Because of this, Python is more in demand when it comes to Python with Website development.
5. Saves Time:
Website development with Python is fast, secure, and easy. It is used for easy coding projects, modules, prototypes, or plans on a budget with short deadlines.
Why Choose 3RI?
Web development with Python course provides you a full guide of object-oriented, high-level programming using python. You will get to work under many different servers, frameworks, and databases. At 3RI Technologies, our trainers will help to start with the basics of Python and make you experts in it. With proper practical, theory lectures and practice sessions, we will help you in getting 100% knowledge in this course period. Here are few terms, you can go through so that it becomes easier for you to choose 3RI technologies for your Web Development with python course.
100% Placement Assistance
At 3RI, we provide 100% job assurance to all our students. Every year almost 95% of students have been placed from our institute in top MNC companies. Complete knowledge and guidance is provided to all the students with proper lectures, tests, exams, and practical’s.
Job-oriented Course Plan
This course is designed as per present industrial requirements in web development with python. We will help you with overview of all the necessary frameworks and modules. You will also have hands on experience in it.
3RI technologies believes in providing the flexibility to all the students who is willing to learn this courses as per their time slot. There are weekdays and weekend batches available for all. You can select the batch which is convenient for you.
After completion of the course, there will be an exam conducted on the syllabus covered and with the performance in that exams, you will be provided with the certificate for it, by 3RI Technologies.
1. Introduction to Python
- Why Python , its Unique Feature and where to use it?
- Python environment Setup
- Discuss about IDE’s like IDLE, PyCharm and Enthought Canopy
- Start programming on interactive shell.
- Python Identifiers, Keywords
- Discussion about installed module s and packages
- Access Command line arguments within programs
2. Conditional Statement, Loops and File Handling
- Python Data Types and Variable
- Condition and Loops in Python
- Python Modules & Packages
- Python Files and Directories manipulations
- Use various files and directory functions for OS operations
3. Python Core Objects and Functions
- Built in modules (Library Functions)
- Numeric and Math’s Module
- Complex Data structures in Python
- Arbitrary data types and their Data Structure
- Python built in function
- Python user defined functions
- Python packages and functions
- The anonymous Functions - Lambda Functions
4. Object Oriented Python
- OOPs Concepts
- Object , Classes and Destroying Objects
- Accessing attributes, Built-In Class Attributes
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Overriding Methods, Data Hiding
- Overloading Operators
5. Exception Handling in Python
- Exceptions Handling
- Handling various exceptions using try....except...else
- Try-finally clause
- Argument of an Exception and create self exception class
- Python Standard Exceptions
- Raising an exceptions, User-Defined Exceptions
6. Debugging Python Programs
- Debug Python programs using pdb debugger
- Assert for debugging
- Testing with Python using UnitTest
- Iterable and generator in Python
- Yielding from the generators
- Standard project setup in Python
7. Regular Expression
- Regular Expressions
- What are regular expressions?
- The match and search Function
- Compile and matching
- Matching vs searching
- Search and Replace feature using RE
- Extended Regular Expressions
- Wildcard characters and work with them
8. Package Installation and Windows spreadsheet parsing
- What is pip, easy install?
- Set up the environment to install packages?
- Install packages for XLS interface, Database Interface and Web interface
- XML and XLS parsing with Python
- Create XLS reports with Python
- Introduction and Basic Structure of HTML
- Basics, Elements, Attributes
- Paragraphs and Formatting
- HTML Skeleton, Links, Images
- HTML Tables, Blocks
- HTML Lists, Quick List
- HTML Blocks
- HTML Layouts & Forms, IFrames
- HTML Colors
- Id & Class
- Text and Fonts
- Links and Lists
- Box Model
- Advanced Topics
- Dimensions, Display
- Positioning, Floating
- Statements & Comments
- Operators and Comparisons
- Conditional Statements and Loops
- User Defined Functions
- JS Objects
- JS Validations
- What is Bootstrap and its Setup
- How to Create a Layout in Bootstrap
- Grid Classes
- Basic Tags in Bootstrap
- Contextual colors and backgrounds
- Table in Bootstrap
- Bootstrap Basic Tables
- Striped Rows, Hover Rows
- Bordered Table, Condensed Table
- Responsive Tables
- Navigation bar in Bootstrap
- Inverted Navigation Bar
- Fixed Navigation Bar
- Navigation Bar with Dropdown
- Right-aligned Navigation Bar
- Collapsing the Navigation Bar
- Form & Buttons in Bootstrap
- Vertical Form
- Horizontal Form
- Inline Form
- Block Level Buttons
- Active/Disabled Button
1. Django Framework
- Introduction to Django
- How to create Django App
- Url Mapping
- Introduction to static file
- Django Model Overview
- Creating model
- Model template view creation
- Django forms and validation
- Relative Url with Template
2. Interacting with a Database: Models
- Overview of Models,
- Creating Models
- Configuring the Database
- Your First App
- Using Django with MySQL.
- Population Scripts
- Models-Templates-Views Paradigm
- Inserting and Updating Data
- Selecting Objects
- Deleting Objects
3. The Django Administration Site
- Activating the Admin Interface
- Using the Admin Interface
- Users, Groups, and Permissions
4. Views and Templates
- URL Template Inheritance
- Template Inheritance Coding Example
- Quick Note on Custom Template Filters
- Template Filters and Custom Filters
- Template Filters Coding Examples
- Django Passwords
- Deploying Django Framework
5. Form Processing
- Django Forms
- Form Validation
- Model Forms
- Relative URLs with Templates
- Relative URLs Coding Examples
Database Handling with Python
1. Python MySQL Database Access
- Create Database Connection
- DML and DDL Operations with Databases
- Performing Transactions
- Handling Database Errors
- Disconnecting Database
2. Database Handling with NoSQL DB
- SQL vs NoSQL
- Establishing a Connection
- Accessing Database
- DML and DDL Operations
- User Login and Registration site
- Create an online Test evaluation system for Institute
- Building an E-commerce site in Django
Python is a programming language that is very easy to learn and understand. It is more than just science and application programming. As such, there are many frameworks in Python, but the most famous are Django and Flask which are used for developing the best website applications.
In today’s world, you can learn anything from anywhere with the help of the Internet. You can pursue a well-known online course and get knowledge. But the recommendation is that you should get the knowledge with lots of practice for your theory, practical’s and everything. And this can be gained only if you physically attend the classes from an Institutes. The Institutes trainers will always help you with all the necessary knowledge you crave for.
Whenever a developer is into coding for a backend development, there is either PHP or Python that is used. When you compare these to languages, Python is considered as the best, this is because:
Easily understood: The code reviewer or a new developer can easily understand the code. It is readable and the syntax used is not complex.
Code is short: In less line of codes, you can provide large coding functions.
Better Design: It is a well-designed programming language.
Debugging tools: The debugging tools required by Python are very few as compared to PHP.
Web development with Python is brought a change for all the developers because of few aspects like,
Readability: It is very easy to learn, implement and understand the language. The code is described and functions are defined in a simple way which makes it easy for others to go through the code.
Flexibility: There are many durable Python executions integrated with other coding languages like CPython for C, Jython for Java, RubyPython for Ruby and many more.
Advanced frameworks: There are many advanced frameworks used in Python like Django, Pyramid, Flask and many more. These frameworks help in a way to develop the best website applications.
There are many aspects for which Python programming language is famous, some of them are specified below:
- Python aids Multiple Programming Patterns.
- Python Has Large Set of Library, Functions and Tools.
- Code is written very easily.
- Less number of lines and syntax’s, provide large number of functions.
There are some technologies in which Python will be exploring in coming few years, and they are:
- AI – Artificial intelligence
- Big data