Below given is one of the top lists for most common questions and answers asked during the technical AWS interviews. These AWS Technical questions and answers will be beneficial to both, fresher’s as well as for experienced AWS professionals at any certain level. These questions can turn out to be a midway to nearly advanced AWS professionals; however, whether you are a novice or a fresher, you will definitely be able to comprehend the detailed explanations of the answers which we have provided below. So let us check some of the top AWS questions and answers which will take your career to the next level.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
Q1. What all are the components required to build the Amazon VPC?
Ans: NAT Gateway, Peering Connection, Virtual Private Gateway, Egress-only Internet Gateway, Subnet, HW VPN Connection, VPC Endpoint for S3, Customer Gateway, Internet Gateway, Router.
Q2. How can one safeguard the EC2 instances while running in a VPC?
Ans: In a VPC, the security of groups is used for the better protection of EC2 instances. INBOUND as well as OUTBOUND traffic, both can be configured from the group of security which further allows secured access to the instances of EC2? The group of security robotically refuses any kind of unauthorized access done on your EC2 instances.
Q3. In the case of VPC, how many EC2 instances can be used at a time?
Ans: At the initial stage, there is a limitation for launching the 20 EC2 instances in a one-time procedure. While the maximum size of VPC is nearly, approx 65,536 instances.
Q4. In VPC, can one establish a connection that is peering in a particular REGION?
Ans: Unfortunately, this is not possible in VPC for different regions. While the connection of peering is only possible between the VPC that belongs to a similar region.
Q5. Is it possible to connect one VPC to another VPC having another AWS account?
Ans: Yes, this is, fortunately, possible to do. Provided the user of another AWS account allows your connection request.
Q6. When was E2 officially launched?
Ans: E2 was officially launched in the year 2006.
O7. When was S3 officially launched among these,
Ans: S3 was officially launched in the year 2006.
Q8. Who is the AWS CEO and Chief among these, Jeff Bezos, Lisa Su, Denise Morrison?
Ans: Jeff Bezos is the CEO and Chief of Amazon.
Q9. What do you mean by elastic computing among these,
- Automatically VMs will be added and remove
- Data will be replicate to different AZs
- You can spin up and spin down VMs
Ans: You can spin up and spin down VMs
Q10. What is the procedure for encryption in AWs S3?
- In Transit: SSL/TLS
- At Rest
- Server-Side in Encryption
- S3 Managed Keys – SSE-S3
- AWS Key Management Service, Managed of Keys – SSE-KMS
- 6.Server-Side Encryption with Customer Provided Keys – SSE-C
- Client-Side Encryptions
Q11: What are some of the major platforms of storage in aqAmazon?
- Low-cost Achieve Storage in the
- AWS Storage Gateway
- Amazon EBS
- Block Storage for EC2
- Amazon S3
- Scalable Storage in Cloud
- AWS Elastic File System
- Managed File Storage for EC2
- On-Demand Compute
- AWS Snowmobile
- Exabyte-scale Data to Transport
- Amazon Glacier
- Hybrid Storage Integration
- Amazon Snowball
- Petabyte-Scale Data Transport
- AWS Snowball Edge
- Petabyte-scale Data to Transport with
Q12. In Linux, what is the procedure for updating the AMI tool during the BOOT time?
Ans: # Update to Amazon EC2 AMI tools
echo ” + Updating EC2 AMI tools”
yum update -y aws-amitools-ec2
echo ” + Updated EC2 AMI tools”
Q13. Which are the top then advantages of using cloud computing?
- High Productivity.
- Pay as you Go Model.
- Increased Mobility.
- Easy to Manage.
- Less Deployment Time.
- Dynamic Scaling.
- Shared Resources
- Less or No CAPEX.
- High Availability.
Q14. What are some of the best benefits of AWS cloud computing?
- Easy & Agile Deployment.
- Reliability, Scalability & Sustainability.
- Low Capital Expenditure.
- Lower TCO.
- Device & Location Independent.
- Pay As You Use.
- Frees from Internal Resources.
- 24 * 7 Support.
- Secure Store Management.
Q15. Tell us some of the merits of cloud computing?
- Device Independence and the “always on! Anywhere and any of place”
- A very Lower Cost of Computing.
- Much Reduced Cost of Software.
- Entirely free from the maintenance routine. This clearly means that you need not worry about maintaining or administrating the infrastructure in AWS Cloud Computing.
- Increased Data Reliability.
- Highly Improved Performance.
- Unlimited and a huge storage capacity feature enabled in AWS, where the space for storage will never run out of the capacity, as it is very much infinite.
- Instantaneous Software Updates with AWS.
Q16. What are some of the features of S3 Bucket?
- Static web hosting
- Object lifecycle management
- Unlimited storage
Q17. In RDS services, name and mention some of the database engines available?
- Maria DB
- MSSQL server
- Amazon AURORA
- Postgres DB
- Oracle DB
Q18. Which are some of the cloud service providers for private cloud?
- IBM Private Cloud.
Q19. Which are some of the cloud service providers for the public cloud?
- Amazon web services
- Alibaba Cloud.
- Google Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Oracle Cloud
Q20. What are the types of AMI which are provided by AWS?
- A) Instance Store backed
- B) EBS Backed
- C)None its volume type and not AMI types
- D) Both A and B
Ans: Both A and B
Q21. Which of the following Amazon AWS service is used while hosting a static website?
- Amazon CloudFront
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon Simple Storage Service(S3)
- Amazon Route53
Ans: Amazon Simple Storage Service(S3)
Q22. Among the following, what is the maximum size of a bucket in S3?
- 10 Terabytes
- 3 Terabytes
- 7 Terabytes
- 5 Terabytes
Ans: 5 Terabytes
Q23. In S3, among the following options, how many buckets can be created at a time?
Q24. Out of the following options given, which one of these is an availability zone?
- Denotes an Entire Region
- A Container where all your S3 buckets are stored
- Collection of Regions
- A location inside a Region which is protected from failures
Ans: A location inside a Region which is protected from failures
Q25: For what is Lambda used for in AWS?
- Lambda is used for running serverless applications
- It is a database service from AWS
- It is a testing tool from AWS
- It is an Anti Virus software from AWS
Ans: Lambda is used for running serverless applications