Job Description for Angular Developer
Exp: 0-2 years
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
If you are a Software Engineer with extensive front end focused Development.
Experience with Angular (version 2 or higher), please read on!
We are looking for Front End Developer to apply their expertise in browser-based app development and expansive knowledge of coding best practices to deliver high quality, user-friendly products using best practices for user experiences.
Work with full-stack engineers/architects to solve API problems.
Use object oriented designs and SOLID principals.
If this sounds like you, then how does joining a growing multi-disciplinary core IoT R&D team to develop new capabilities and workflows to solve real-world problems sound?
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform code reviews, ensuring adherence to design standards and secure coding practices.
- Develop/Design, implement and test high quality web applications in a cloud-based environment.
- Help brainstorm and plan new applications and web services.
- You will take ownership of technical problems and their resolution, including proactively communicating with product managers, developers, architects, and the operations team.
- Research and actively learn about new frontend technologies and introduce them into the team.
- Provide accurate effort-estimates for deliverables.
- Be committed to the deadlines.
What You Need for this Position (Required):
- Proficient with JS MVC frameworks such as AngularJS (Angular 2/4).
- Proficient with modern web technologies such as CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, and/or jQuery.
- Experience or strong knowledge of RESTful APIs and Web Services.