What is Microsoft Azure?
I have stored a lot of my files on the drive available on Google cloud. While using these services, I used to wonder, are they secure? How much size is available?
You can also quickly enroll for a course at 3RI Technologies to get an in-depth understanding of the concepts related to Azure cloud services.
So here I am to answer similar questions about cloud computing. Lets quickly dive in and understand the fundamentals first.
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is a technology by which anyone can use a resource of another remote server located at any location across the globe using the internet. The resources that are available to the end-user are database, network, and software applications.
The name cloud computing is derived from the fact that all the end-user infrastructure is located on a server situated in a virtual space or cloud.
This service is widely used in many industries. This gives these industries to store their data and software applications on a single machine at a remote distance, which can be accessed by their employees from anywhere in the world.
Microsoft Azure, Amazon, Google are the popular cloud service provider today. They have plans to suit the needs of everyone. They charge based on the service we use and the amount of time for which we operate.
Why is cloud computing important?
When we think about storing photos or files in a drive, the primary concern is the storage issue. Cloud computing plays an important role here in resolving this problem.
Cloud computing is used to not just store photos or files. It can used to store and access any data by a business. It can also be used to develop and deploy software applications using a cloud environment.
Benefits of using cloud
- When data is stored in hard disks, data can be lost if the disk gets damaged or lost. However, with cloud services, you do not have to worry about any data loss as the service provider stores this data at different location servers. It is beneficial to all businesses as data storage is available at a reasonable price.
- The companies don’t have to worry about the maintenance heads of the servers. The service providers themselves handle the maintenance of the servers installed on their cloud systems.
- An employee sitting in any corner of the world can easily access the data and software applications available on the cloud. The only thing needed by them would be access code for security reasons.
- Cloud computing provides better security measures for storing data and software applications. It uses different encryption methods and secure login to preserve the data.
- The use of cloud services offers flexibility in terms of payments. You pay for how much benefit. If your usage is more in a particular month, or in some months it is low, select an appropriate plan.
What does Azure mean?
Microsoft Azure is popularly known as Azure. It is the cloud services offered by Microsoft Corporation to develop, deploy, and manage software applications. It was launched in February 2010. It uses Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems on their servers.
It is used for the development and enhancement of new or existing applications. Its presence can be felt in e-commerce, education, health care, finance, and many others. The best part of using Azure services is you can pay for the resources used. It does not have any fixed plans but provides you a chance to pay as you use.
So this extensive use of Azure has created several job opportunities for budding developers. So gear up and enroll for Microsoft Azure certification at 3RI Technologies, the best training institute offering online as well as classroom-based learning.
What are the various cloud services offered by Microsoft Azure?
Azure provides 18 categories of cloud services, namely computing, storage, containers, mobile, networking, etc.
Now let’s discuss some of them in brief.
- Computing Service
- Using Cloud service, anyone can develop, deploy an application. Health monitoring, load balancing, and similar activities are the responsibility of Azure. Using Service Fabric, microservice can be quickly produced.
- Using Virtual Machine, VM’s can be easily created in Windows and Linux platforms.
- Using Functions, andy application can be developed without any infrastructure worry as it is Azure’s responsibility.
- Disk Storage service allows you to select storage either in Hard Disks or Select Storage drive on the virtual machine.
- File Storage service can be obtained using the Server Message Block protocol.
- A large workload can be provided stable message queueing using Queue Storage service.
- Blob Service is used to store large chunks of text and binary data.
- Express Route provides a connection between the business network and cloud service. This provides a personal contact.
- Content can be delivered to anyone across the globe using the Azure Content Delivery Network service.
- Using Virtual Network service, there can be private and secure communication between different Azure services.
- Azure DNS service is used to host DNS or system domains on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
What are the various uses of Azure?
Microsoft Azure is used for:
- Any software or-web based applications can be developed and deployed in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Once an application is set, it can be easily tested on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- You can also host an application using Azure cloud service.
- It is simple to create a virtual machine on Microsoft Azure.
- These virtual machines can provide massive data storage space.
- You can also combine and sync the virtual devices and directories.
- To analyze an application’s status, you can collect and store metrics using the Microsoft Azure cloud.
What is the share of the Microsoft Azure cloud in the market today?
Azure cloud services occupy 28.4% of the total market of cloud services. It tops second in the list of cloud service providers.
The high demand for Azure cloud services has given rise to an increase in demand for Azure developers’ job opportunities. All these companies are looking for trained Azure developers.
So to get started with the Microsoft Azure tutorial, you must enroll yourself at Azure Training at 3RI Technologies. This is one of Pune’s best institutes, offering a course in Microsoft Azure and preparing you to earn your Microsoft Azure Certification. They have their centers at Deccan Road and Pimple Saudagar. They offer online and classroom mode of learning. You can select either of them. Select a batch as per your convenient time.
Their course is ideal for both freshers as well as professionals. The course covers all fundamental concepts related to cloud computing. Also, they follow a theoretical as well as a practical approach to learning.
How to build an application using Microsoft Azure?
The essential requirement before building an application is understanding the necessity for the same. As if the application that needs to be developed needs infrastructure or requires a database, or needs to be monitored.
According to the requirement, you may select a domain and thus the desired service.
Suppose for an application does not need you to worry about the architecture. Then you may select computing service and deploy your application using WebApp. Once you have done this, the necessary activities will be taken care of by Microsoft Azure.
Enroll yourself for an online/ classroom mode of learning at 3RI Technologies, and earn your Microsoft Azure certification with them.
Who can register for a free account in Azure cloud services?
Anyone who registers with Microsoft Azure is eligible to open a free three-tier account.
What is the use of creating a free account in Microsoft Azure?
You can create an account to use some popular services for free for 12 months. Using the free version, you can make smart applications, websites, and different types of bots. You can create Linux or Windows-based virtual machines. You will get a storage space. You will also be allowed to access SQL Database and Cosmos DB of Azure.
You can quickly transfer data across various services for free. You will be extract data from text, images, and other forms of unstructured data. This can be used for analysis and developing an AI tool.
How to create a free account in Microsoft Azure?
- First, visit https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/free/#new-products to create a free account with Microsoft Azure. Click Start Free to begin with the registration.
2. After this, you will be redirected to a page to create an account with Microsoft.
3. It will then prompt you to build your account. You may enter your desired username to sign up.
4. Once you do so, it will then prompt you to create a password. Provide the password. For security reasons, the password must be of 8-12 characters long, must be alphanumeric, and must contain at least a unique character like $,@, and so on.
5. It will then ask you to verify your email account. This will done by entering the code received in your email. Also, ensure to check your spam folder.
6. After verification, your Microsoft account is created. It may ask you to solve a puzzle to verify that a human being has created the account and not any machine or robot.
7.After this step, your Microsoft Azure account is created, and you are now ready to develop and deploy applications on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
What are the different Microsoft Azure certifications?
Microsoft offers various certifications, depending on the expertise levels in Azure. It is a recognized certification accepted by all the industries. Any individual earning these certifications help in securing a high paying job. The average salary of a certified Azure professional varies from $150K to $250K per year.
Below is the list of some of the certifications available.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals:
Exam: AZ:900 exam by Microsoft
Pre-requisite: No prior experience is needed. Freshers can start their careers with this certification.
Knowledge: The candidate will learn about the fundamental cloud concepts, services, and prizing in Azure.
2. Microsoft Azure Administrator:
Exam: AZ:104 exam by Microsoft
Pre-requisite: At least six months of experience working with Azure services.
Knowledge: The candidate will learn to implement, monitor identity, manage, govern, store, and compute in the Azure cloud environment. They also need to monitor and adjust resources whenever required.
3. Microsoft Azure Solution Developer:
Exam: AZ:204 exam by Microsoft
Pre-requisite: At least 1-2 years of development experience. Also, the candidate must have prior experience of working with Azure.
Knowledge: The candidate will learn how to take the client’s requirements, design, and develop an appropriate solution. They will also learn how to deploy, maintain, and performance tuning an application in Azure.
4. Microsoft Azure Architect:
Exam: AZ:303 exam by Microsoft
Pre-requisite: At least 2-3 years of operations in IT. Also, the candidate must have experience in developing applications in the Azure cloud.
Knowledge: The candidate will learn how to handle the business. They will also learn how to convert the requirements to scalable and reliable solutions to be implemented in the Azure cloud.
All these exams are objective-based, but they need an in-depth understanding of all the concepts.
So I would suggest you enroll yourself at 3RI Technologies for a specialized course in Microsoft Azure cloud.
3RI Technologies offered a structured curriculum that is designed by their team of expert faculty. They offer online/classroom modes of learning as per student demands. They offer weekday and weekend batches to suit freshers as well as working professionals. They offer 100% placement assistance with tie-ups with 30+ Fortune 500 companies. They have 1000+ students placed successfully with IT giants.